Test Server

Comments

• EndevaEndeva ✭✭✭✭✭
    Spacecats wrote: »
    Deleted some messages here. Namely Crashira's response because it turns out the TERA Store and Item Claim HAVE been disabled on Wonderholme. Problem solved :)

YOU MONSTERS!!!

How would I be able to access my account mounts on WH!?
  • msoltysplmsoltyspl ✭✭✭
    EME should be doing automatic character copy (like CCP is doing with EvE), if they actually want something to be tested there by players.
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    Spacecats wrote: »
    Deleted some messages here. Namely Crashira's response because it turns out the TERA Store and Item Claim HAVE been disabled on Wonderholme. Problem solved :)

dam not flying bacon account in test server B)
  • KetothKetoth ✭✭✭✭
    msoltyspl wrote: »
    EME should be doing automatic character copy (like CCP is doing with EvE), if they actually want something to be tested there by players.

and you copy from which server? you cant have more than 16 characters
  • I agree, you shouldn't even bother with VM mats and gearing up too much. As announced, we'll get "wiped at least once in the next few weeks".
    This is not a test server as in testing whether it can be turned into a 'real' server, but to test stuff for future events on our servers. And who knows, maybe it's good we get inners at the end of the calendar, because maybe they won't be lost in a wipe this way. Just take it a little more easy :waving:
  • plus the enchanting boxes were removed from the battlefield shop?
  • I wanna know how people are getting cash shop items and account mounts/pets. I tried accessing the shop all i got was a blank white screen, and when i go to claim stuff it just can't connect and tells me to try again later.
  • edited March 2017
    Xanikar wrote: »
    I wanna know how people are getting cash shop items and account mounts/pets. I tried accessing the shop all i got was a blank white screen, and when i go to claim stuff it just can't connect and tells me to try again later.

They can drop from bosses. There are a few old account items that will show up in the account items list, but most of them don't work.
  • Xanikar wrote: »
    I wanna know how people are getting cash shop items and account mounts/pets. I tried accessing the shop all i got was a blank white screen, and when i go to claim stuff it just can't connect and tells me to try again later.

They can drop from bosses. There are a few old account items that will show up in the account items list, but most of them don't work.

Oh bosses? Like any old dungeon bosses or specific enemies?
  • Xanikar wrote: »

As of last night I know that people got some cosmetics from dungeon bosses (but haven't had a chance to check in today yet to see the latest).
  • MidokuPastaMidokuPasta ✭✭✭✭

As of last night I know that people got some cosmetics from dungeon bosses (but haven't had a chance to check in today yet to see the latest).

I got a smart box swat uniform from BOL
  • I think this will be positive, we often complain about lagg and high pings so here they have a good chance to test server configurations and run experiments to improve our game experience and future events even if the server could look pointless to play since all is gonna be deleted soon or you may think you are wasting your time i look forward as future improvements and benefits for us all, personally I use it to test my main classes switching races wich is interesting and fun besides you get to see things like this
    TERA_Screen_Shot_20170309_044146.png

• TriggTrigg ✭✭
    Care and use of Your Pet Dragonette dropped two times for me in Sinestral Manor after Malgarios.
    JPPv2jS.png
    I have heard that Cold War costume drops from Saravash Ascent, correct me if I'm wrong it hasn't dropped for me yet. So I asume all dungeons' last bosses have a chance of dropping costume/loot pet, but I don't think it's random - more like this and this item has a chance in this dungeon.
  • Yea my ping is definitely worse on this server. But some have said their ping is way better here.
  • edited March 2017
    Can someone give me a buddy up code for WH test server? Thanks :pleased:

edit: nvm got one already =)