[PC] We will be entering into server maintenance on 8/22 at 6am PDT. For details, please visit the following link: http://bit.ly/terapcmaintenance

Test Server

1235»

Comments

• The spellbinds for tier 9 and 10 arent working
  • Funny people actually fall for eme's best scam yet, test server open to the population = free labor.
  • Never had so much fun leveling. Only think i wish for is that i can outlaw before 65 ;c
  • Hum, I never knew TERA had a Test Server at one point, the only way I actually found this Thread was because I was watching a video about upgrading Guardian --> Heroic Oath, more curious what came after Heroic Oath. But then in the video I noticed all the items, gold, as well as a coin that sold almost everything for 1. When I saw the player with 99 million gold I thought this was Live Servers pretty much was like; "hum hats off to him/her then for getting that much, (I mean 10,000 Diamonds literally equals 100 Million gold lol). Again I thought it was like a Korean Server until I looked in the comments and seeing that it was a Test Server. Hm, I mean, I like Testing things, I've been on many games and testing their updates. (Sucky thing is that some test servers don't give you the *right* thing to even test..which makes testing a bit harder or they refuse outright giving the correct items *for some reason*). Though I don't mind Grinding on a test server for stuff either lol. But seeing that this is an OLD thread, I don't think TERA will have a test server. But then again, I shouldn't assume either. I might keep tabs on this Thread just in case for the future. I mean..I tip my hat at the GM's. At least they gave the correct/actual useful items to get gear upgraded so then you can test out dungeons or whatever...half of the PTS' I've encountered give you little to nothing to work with, or like I said outright say "no." Some Test Servers I've been on are literally almost a copy of Live, so in a way there is no point in testing lol. I mean I am commenting on a VERY old Thread, but I figure to comment because it makes me interested. :P
  • DL7MMWLJ3WDL7MMWLJ3W ✭✭✭✭
    Last posted: March 2017

*revives a thread one year later*

What the heck man...
  • tisnotmetisnotme ✭✭✭✭
    kubitoid wrote: »
    DL7MMWLJ3W wrote: »
    What the heck man...
    halloween is coming....

the dead are among us necro's every where must be Halloween already ! :o
  • DL7MMWLJ3W wrote: »

What the heck man...

Sorry, didn't really mean to start anything, its just like I said, I encountered it, and got excited, I knew it probably isn't really up much anymore, but still I know that new "Awakened" update will come soon. Just thought to comment on it. I wasn't really on TERA in 2017 Nor was I even on TERA forums until recently, I've played the game for 10 months now though. I get excited when I see PTS's, especially ones that give you actual stuff to test in the update rather then (like I said) other Test servers giving little to nothing to even test, so then there would be no point. (Trust me....certain games like "ArcheAge" has done that...>.>). I myself doesn't mind grinding like Leveling, but still. And seeing that video just made me excited tis all, made me want to hunt on forums for this Thread lol. But again never meant to annoy anyone. :(
  • JerichowJerichow ✭✭✭✭
    DL7MMWLJ3W wrote: »

What the heck man...

Sorry, didn't really mean to start anything, its just like I said, I encountered it, and got excited, I knew it probably isn't really up much anymore, but still I know that new "Awakened" update will come soon. Just thought to comment on it. I wasn't really on TERA in 2017 Nor was I even on TERA forums until recently, I've played the game for 10 months now though. I get excited when I see PTS's, especially ones that give you actual stuff to test in the update rather then (like I said) other Test servers giving little to nothing to even test, so then there would be no point. (Trust me....certain games like "ArcheAge" has done that...>.>). I myself doesn't mind grinding like Leveling, but still. And seeing that video just made me excited tis all, made me want to hunt on forums for this Thread lol. But again never meant to annoy anyone. :(

No worries - best practices going forward would be to create a new thread, and include a link to this one in it for reference. Though I can't deny the proximity to Halloween and all the threads getting Necro'd is pretty hilarious.