[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Wonderholme Server Is Live!

Comments

• JBGamingJBGaming ✭✭✭
    Wow the chat is so septic and vulgar. 4:39am central time.
  • edited March 2017
    event mobs and bosses have respawn time on this server?
  • is there any sort of test codes for the test server...
    eg. gear and level
  • edited March 2017
    TWMagimay wrote: »
    Spacecats wrote: »
    [*] There will be no Customer Support tickets fulfilled for Wonderholme. Because all of this is temporary please don't make tickets if something goes wrong with your character.
    [/list]

A test server without the option to report issue to support? That's...interesting....

For test servers, you post bug reports on the forum instead. It's how they did it for the new class server last year, tournament servers, etc. Support team just does live server issues.

PastelGoth wrote: »
    is there any sort of test codes for the test server...
    eg. gear and level
    No -- there are just various live events happening on the server itself as described earlier (and the daily calendar rewards there, along with dungeon bosses, are a bit different than the regular servers).
  • Weirdest Server ever so far! I love it! I named myself Wacky.Moon on there just for the fun of the server theme. So far I am level 21 found pigs, lots of gold, and weird flowers in Velika and other places. XD
  • We killed queen and got a blue halo
  • ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭✭
    Made a Priest there (Hauu), let's see how this is.
    For now my ping is utter trash, like spiking to 700 for no reason
  • What is a reason to make a character there? If u cant transfer anything earned there to your main character?
  • JBGamingJBGaming ✭✭✭
    Yesterday the ping (ms) was amazing now it's like the other servers lots of lagging in Velika.
  • JBGamingJBGaming ✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    My account bound items are not being shown in the item claim server for Wonderholme Server.
    It says to preorder collector Edition or other Tera promotions in the window for item claim.
    tera_screenshot_20170308_131640_by_rimbaldi-db1mcwh.png
  • My account bound items are not being shown in the item claim server for Wonderholme Server.
    It says to preorder collector Edition or other Tera promotions in the window for item claim.
    tera_screenshot_20170308_131640_by_rimbaldi-db1mcwh.png
    item claim was disabled to prevent players from using emp items on the test server.
  • JBGamingJBGaming ✭✭✭
    Thank you finally some truth.
  • JBGamingJBGaming ✭✭✭
    CTNRJ3MW5P wrote: »
    Wow the chat is so septic and vulgar. 4:39am central time.

TL;DR Global chat is cancer.

Mhm. Yes we know that...

Go and venture to other populated MMOs and Twitch streams and you'll see much worse than the low population of TERA.

Or if you have no tolerance of these kinds of things, there's this magical thing called blocking or not look at it at all.

(but INC, "no you're wrong and I am right" quote response)

The thing is, why do people feel it's ok to chat sexual references of orientation and have such vulgar communication in chat? It really goes over board and septic. BlueHole and EnMasse need to invest some time into creating a chat bot monitor to prevent these things from being posted. Such communication is absolutely uncalled for.
  • JBGamingJBGaming ✭✭✭
    OK what is going on here. People in this server are saying they have been able to get access to their account mounts. People are saying they are not able to get to their account mounts at all for this server. What is the truth here?

@Spacecats can you help us out here with some truth?
  • With this server, I'm seeing quite decent jump in ping, seems this server runs out of Chicago, somewhere West Coast. Is EME testing new possible server location to use on live game?

@Spacecats