[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Wonderholme Server Is Live!

Comments

• On this server if you make a character and delete it and want to reuse that name, it says the name is taken no matter what it is.
  • JBGamingJBGaming ✭✭✭
    Is this considered VM2 patch?
  • JBGamingJBGaming ✭✭✭
    With this server, I'm seeing quite decent jump in ping, seems this server runs out of Chicago, somewhere West Coast. Is EME testing new possible server location to use on live game?

@Spacecats

I"m thinking what they should is have various locations for servers. Instead of just one place if at all possible. A server for certain regions .
    Maybe that is what they are working towards?
  • edited March 2017
    OK what is going on here. People in this server are saying they have been able to get access to their account mounts. People are saying they are not able to get to their account mounts at all for this server. What is the truth here?

It depends on the mount. Certain older mounts do work, but most newer mounts do not work.

Is this considered VM2 patch?

It's the very same patch as the live server.
  • null
    null

Its because those who are founders have bounded mounts for all chars and servers. I'm a founder and have a perm mount for all servers and chars, founder account is perm unlike Elite.
  • it doesnt have to be founders mount.

if you have an account mount, you should be able to see it on the server too.
  • Um... I grabbed the 900 Fashion Coupons that got given out and I'm super grateful, but there's nothing for tiny Ninjas... ; n;
    I guess I'll go with my classic class when the server gets wiped; can't beat my Lance and Shield after all. xP

If Ninjas can be included in the Fashion Coupon store, though, I'm sure that'd make a lot of people happy~
  • WitchyGirl wrote: »
    it doesnt have to be founders mount.

It's selective what you can see, though. Not all mounts appear to work... or at least it doesn't seem to all work for everyone.
  • Yarinu wrote: »
    On this server if you make a character and delete it and want to reuse that name, it says the name is taken no matter what it is.

Yeah, I lost my super awesome name because I wanted to change class :/
  • JBGamingJBGaming ✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Kuma Royal credits are not registering for me. For both of them. Bellicarium and killing spree what's up with that? I should have filled up atleast twice or more now?
    Never mind. I capped.
  • WitchyGirl wrote: »
    it doesnt have to be founders mount.

It's selective what you can see, though. Not all mounts appear to work... or at least it doesn't seem to all work for everyone.

yes you only see some account mounts, not all. ............definately you dont see the acct dragon mounts.
  • The BG credit limits need to be raised, the tier 9 and 10 spellbinds dont work. The server pop is dying because now people tried it and went back to their servers. You need to offer incentives give on their acct for login and play on the test server. The longer they play the better the reward kind of deal. Make it worth their while to not be farming, grinding or otherwise on their servers.
  • edited March 2017
    @Spacecats See the test server is alot deader, people tried it now their going back to their own servers to farm and stuff. I suggest a reward system time played = reward on acct for different time amounts and make reward worth a person spending time there instead of on their server farming
  • JBGamingJBGaming ✭✭✭
    Actually I'm glad they opened up a test server for us. I have a lot of reasons for that. Seeing things in a different perspective is always a good thing.
  • JBGamingJBGaming ✭✭✭
    Actually I'm sticking around. I'm enjoying it.