[TERA Console] The Grotto of Lost Souls update (v85) is now live! Read the patch notes here: https://bit.ly/TERACon_v85

[TERA PC] The 64-bit update (v97) is now live. Check out all the changes delivered on August 11 here: https://bit.ly/tera64_patchnotes
[TERA PC & CONSOLE] Summerfest Part 2: The Beach Bash is on from August 11 until September 1! Participate in event activities to earn tokens redeemable for costumes, consumables, mounts, and more! Details: https://bit.ly/tera_sf20

Wonderholme Server Is Live!

Comments

• JBGamingJBGaming ✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Now that I have Full Slaughter Plus 12, I'm ready to gear for Guile.

And when do BG's reset on during the day for credits?
  • And when do BG's reset on during the day for credits?
    Weekly credit cap resets on tuesdays
  • metagamemetagame ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Spacecats See the test server is alot deader, people tried it now their going back to their own servers to farm and stuff.
    because it's not meant to be a main server

that's the whole reason of calling it a 'test' server
  • JBGamingJBGaming ✭✭✭
    StarSprite wrote: »
    And when do BG's reset on during the day for credits?
    Weekly credit cap resets on tuesdays
    Ah so we aren't really going gor conflate in this one haha. Hmm...Okies haah

• the credits wont reset til tuesday vanguards reset daily
  • I like it too but it was a novelty and now kumas isnt popping as much and neither are dungeons because there are alot less people playing
  • JBGamingJBGaming ✭✭✭
    Hmm Maybe space cats needs to make BAnderstach respawn regularly and give them something fun to do. Maybe that's what we needs stronger open world monsters.
  • aeee98aeee98 ✭✭✭✭
    The BG credit limits need to be raised, the tier 9 and 10 spellbinds dont work. The server pop is dying because now people tried it and went back to their servers. You need to offer incentives give on their acct for login and play on the test server. The longer they play the better the reward kind of deal. Make it worth their while to not be farming, grinding or otherwise on their servers.

The whole point of the server is to test things, it isn't always meant for people to have fun, as shown from the fact that it will be subject to wipes every now and then.

The only problem is we are still waiting on the time when we can actually get actual testing of game stuff, mechanics etc.. Since it is a test server there must be an objective. Like if it is supposed to test a new dungeon, let everyone actually get free gear, level 65 etc. We shouldn't be wasting time just to get levels and other items. Like I get that at the current moment we are just testing the server location which is fine. But when actual testing is gonna start for other things, the things I have mentioned could be of good use.
  • Like that we have a test server. A couple of suggestions:

1) Give us some loot pets on character correction. I'm getting RSI picking up all the FS and alk needed for enchanting.

2) A step further, maybe there should be quality of life awards at certain stages to help speed up character advancement & gearing (they could be selectively turned off if they help people bypass content that needs testing)

3) IF the server is going to be intermittently permanent, there should be a test forum in order to separate out testing feedback from elsewhere in the forums.
  • JBGamingJBGaming ✭✭✭
    aeee98 wrote: »
    The BG credit limits need to be raised, the tier 9 and 10 spellbinds dont work. The server pop is dying because now people tried it and went back to their servers. You need to offer incentives give on their acct for login and play on the test server. The longer they play the better the reward kind of deal. Make it worth their while to not be farming, grinding or otherwise on their servers.

The whole point of the server is to test things, it isn't always meant for people to have fun, as shown from the fact that it will be subject to wipes every now and then.

The only problem is we are still waiting on the time when we can actually get actual testing of game stuff, mechanics etc.. Since it is a test server there must be an objective. .

I agree completely with you. All throughout the world there are places isolated from main questing areas including zone quest. I think if they continue to play around maybe they will find the codes to allow some of the Boss Monsters like Bandersnatch for example or other monsters like him, to replace the normal open world Bams or Mobs.

This would be a good thing to consider new chapters for Dev writers etc. (Pun) Argons Strike Back, or anything else that could help with the concept of doing a change for open world content.

EnMasse has proven they can play with coding for events so that they can do them for us. The question is, can the adjust the coding to make certain updates for us without having to worry about sticking with the complete open world Terrain of mobs that Ktera had built.

I totally like the idea of having a test server and to be allowed the opportunity to expand my own play style. As well as leveling speed with everyones input. The thing is, as a test server we should use our community input to help with ideas for testing. I have no problems making char after char to explore the different avenues of the game under a fast paced environment with limited time to reach some sort of goal etc.

I am playing a level 65 Mystic. Have never played a mystic to that level before.

I love the idea of having a crit 20 Inner armor drop from LoT. I also enjoy the Dragon weapon skin from Kelsaiks. When awards like this can happen in dungeon. I can accept the concept that they are only awarded if the dungeon was solo'ed. Which I did here. When it comes to those Costume Rewards though, (just my opinion) I don't think that they should be tradeable on broker. If it's not tradeable on broker it would allow the incentive of just loot to be remaining for players in the future for other servers.

I'm not sure how much work this would actually be for EnMasse to do, in order to incorporate a new reward system for their players alone.

Anyway if you are on the Test Server. You can see if I'm on.
    argontempest_by_rimbaldi-db1tyk1.png

• metagamemetagame ✭✭✭✭
    Maatkara wrote: »
    1) Give us some loot pets on character correction. I'm getting RSI picking up all the FS and alk needed for enchanting.
    i guess it wouldn't be the worst idea, but you can hold down your loot key to loot stuff rather than mashing it
  • Kriyon wrote: »
    I can not see the reason of this server, since so far it has nothing new as to other servers, to be a test server, one must have something to test (as in other games like Cabal, for example) that server There is nothing new, it is the same as the others, but with a slight gain over xp and an absurd gain of Bellicarium and KS.

The reason, they stated, is to test the servers and backend infrastructure, and maybe some event settings they have on the side. It's a not a beta test server or anything like that.
  • I hope the let us test the Valkyrie early
  • KiraboshiKiraboshi ✭✭✭
    My guess is this server is located in Seattle or somewhere west coast. I am from AK and I have noticed I get half the ping I normally do.

It runs smoother ( FPS wise ) too.
  • Spacecats wrote: »
    Post_Header.jpg

Our new temporary test server is LIVE! You can log in and make a character now.

REMEMBER:
    • You can still spend EMP and claim items from Item Claim, but it will all be DELETED eventually. Nothing lasts in Wonderholme.
    • There will be unexpected surprises. You might die.
    • No server transfers to or from WH. Ever.
    • There will be no Customer Support tickets fulfilled for Wonderholme. Because all of this is temporary please don't make tickets if something goes wrong with your character.

Here's the full news post:
    http://tera.enmasse.com/news/posts/wonderholme-server-is-live

So you decide to crash wonderholme server and crash every other server as well TYPICAL from a gm with tons of bad choices.