[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Etching Mats - Lack of Titan Ember at Ninja patch

hi EME and everyone. Am experiencing lack of titan ember again. Previously the dawn tokens allow you to buy them. Currently, none of the new tokens allow you to buy titan ember. VG drops titan ember after completing all VGs, but it just gives 1 titan ember. Titan embers are so rare now, leading to Pure Titan Fire being even more rare than ever, thus being unable to craft any etchings level 3.

Anyone else having the same issue? (server is highwatch)

Comments

• at this current moment, in trade broker, there's only 1 page of titan ember, and 6 pure titan fire for sale. welp
  • JuudeJuude ✭✭✭
    So....titan ember shortage, and feedstock shortage.
    Oh my, this patch is amazing!

-_-"
  • kedroskedros ✭✭

I dont see VG giving titan embers :open_mouth: . Only place it now drops 100% is Ghillieglade as far as i know.
    I dont get why they decided to remove titan ember from iod tokens and Overcapped Vanguard Quests. Its what we begged for during Go Berserk patch, where there also wasnt any way to get them. Its like they undo their work every other patch again
    Natsume260 wrote: »
    I don't see any lack of titan ember tbh, white dendriths are what is lacking and why etchings are so expensive.
    Im also from Highwatch, so i dont know how other servers fare in this, but in HW we lack pretty much everything. My guess people here are either pretty lazy with or dont care about gathering. Anyway, titan ember prices have tripled since patch, and dendrite have been slowly rising from 1k to 1.5k now
  • edited May 2016
    MT white dendrite are 2,5k + even before patch ... RIP... people need production points to craft endless dread ingots now and dont run around gathering all day for a couple things u rarely even get than
  • AkizeroAkizero ✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Ghilliglade still drops titan embers, Also when you cap on Vanguard dailies all the rewards become either Titan embers or Titan ease.

Edit-I mixed them up with the embers that dropped from ghilli
  • kedroskedros ✭✭
    Akizero wrote: »
    Ghilliglade still drops titan embers, Also when you cap on Vanguard dailies all the rewards become either Titan embers or Titan ease.

I must be blind cuz when i cap i only see titan ease :confused:
  • Akizero wrote: »

There are currently no VG Dailies that give embers. It's all eases. Currently on CH Titan's ease are down to like 22g per, while embers are up to 250g.
  • VG give Titan's once you have done your daily 8 quests. Ive seen Ease, but I cant recall Embers.

Guillehade does drop Titan Embers. Also Daily FWC win gives you Titan Embers.
  • BanimBanim ✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    VGs will probably (though I don't know for sure) give embers for DFHM and SSHM after daily cap, both of which we won't have until Tuesday.
  • kedroskedros ✭✭
    Natsume260 wrote: »
    kedros wrote: »
    Im also from Highwatch, so i dont know how other servers fare in this, but in HW we lack pretty much everything. My guess people here are either pretty lazy with or dont care about gathering. Anyway, titan ember prices have tripled since patch, and dendrite have been slowly rising from 1k to 1.5k now

people aren't lazy, I was non stop farming my own sh*t before, but drop rate of scarabs is low as [filtered], so I gave up, I started to buy white dendriths but now they are expensive as [filtered] too, I already have so many titans ember/ease from previous events..

I didnt mean to disrespect anyone. All i meant was that there is no supply on the broker (in HW). If you want to make etchings now, you need to buy too expensive materials in comparison how they used to be a year ago, or spent all your PP doing it all;
    There is already a lot of RNG embedded into all of the processes when you already have the materials. It is just getting damn frustrating when the materials itself start to lack because of all sorts off reasons
  • welp.. am not sure currently whether VG gives ease or ember after it's capped, sorry i may have gotten them mixed up. If it is titan ease, then titan ember seems to have been left out. 1 of the IOD tokens does allow purchasing of titan ease, but NOT titan ember. I know currently ghile 100% drops titan ember, maybe world bosses too, but this is definitely insufficient. Whatever titan embers / ease which came from the event previously have been used.

It seems impossible to produce etchings level 3 now, since 1 try requires 2 Pure Titan Fire, and you need to crit on titan ember to get 1 Pure. On top of that, criting on titan ember is a pain.. maybe out of 100 titan embers, i get 1 or 2 Pure.

EME please kindly look into this issue. Really hope you can include titan ember in one of the IOD token store like before, or at least make it purchasable somewhere, like with BG or VG credits.
  • I have over 1000 titans ember in bank from level 60, oh well! Not going to help you guys anyway :angry:
  • Lack of titan embers is pretty [filtered]. Less [filtered] than credits cap but still [filtered] :D
  • PascallePascalle ✭✭✭
    Thomastic wrote: »
    I have over 1000 titans ember in bank from level 60, oh well! Not going to help you guys anyway :angry:

iYFXKKD.gif
  • PascallePascalle ✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    No, it is the BHS that undoes everything, then it takes EME until 1 month before the next big patch to fix everything.