[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Test Server Location

For anyone that is interested, the New test server is located in Cheyenne, Wyoming.
Please don't kill east coast players by moving all of the servers there.

Comments

• DesuBeanDesuBean ✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Its okay, more people will resort to packet injecting :-)
    Keep the servers near Chicago
  • ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭✭
    A geographical difference to the other servers explains my worse ping. Guess Latin America is better of with the other servers, EU/Asia/Oceania benefits from the new one.

I'll keep playing on that mad craze that this new server is, more because of the players going crazy but that's also part of the fun.

Also: seems like IM is not cross server for this one right? Healers taking ages to queue. Dunno about BGs but people have been spamming Kumas there a lot
  • ElinLove wrote: »
    Also: seems like IM is not cross server for this one right? Healers taking ages to queue. Dunno about BGs but people have been spamming Kumas there a lot
    This is correct. The test server does not mix with the live servers in any way. Kumas is popular because it's a fast and easy way to level win or lose
  • edited March 2017
    ElinLove wrote: »
    A geographical difference to the other servers explains my worse ping. Guess Latin America is better of with the other servers, EU/Asia/Oceania benefits from the new one.

I'll keep playing on that mad craze that this new server is, more because of the players going crazy but that's also part of the fun.

EU doesn't benefit from new server. EU players gets +50 ping.

That sever location benefits only who are from west coast and people who play with 250+ ping.
  • AyiAyi ✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    They definitely need to open up a server here, I'm like 50 ping.
    Seriously, this is amazing.

(I would totally transfer 3 or 4 characters, no problem)