PVP Vid Thread (?)

Hi,

I think this is a good place to post and share pvp videos, since everything I find on youtube is just pve, so feel free to post your videos or someone's videos here :^)

(Let's see who is the first person to say that pvp is dead,kek)

I know that my videos are poorly edited, do not judge me

Comments

• edited March 9
    Posting PvP vids is pretty cool, hopefully this thread gets a lot of attention because there's a lot people can learn from watching videos of gameplay. You played really well together, not that I enjoyed watching a lancer giga, follow up and 100-0 people by himself but still would like to see this thread blow up.
    Have you considered doing team 3s? Looks like if you had a third you'd do ok. If you want owpvp come to Fey!

Coolest video I've seen on youtube
  • Here's an old one I recorded a while back.

Most PvP videos I've seen are from EU Tera with the generic nightcore song playing in the background.
  • Shiraishu wrote: »
    Here's an old one I recorded a while back.

Most PvP videos I've seen are from EU Tera with the generic nightcore song playing in the background.

Is that the actual zerker himself??!? :open_mouth:
  • HazezoidHazezoid ✭✭✭

Made this a while back ago.
  • Coolkicl wrote: »
    Shiraishu wrote: »
    Here's an old one I recorded a while back.

Is that the actual zerker himself??!? :open_mouth:

in the flesh
    oBH6v.jpg

• Fey Forest Clips I have put together over the past few months.
  • edited March 14
    Man those reapers
    Hazezoid wrote: »

I was watching this video and just thinking the entire time look at this spacebar idiot spamming skills UNTIL 3:30 that's straight up skill, knowledge of the game and clutchness. That plague helped you out though going to say you saw it coming when you leashed ofc

• Not gonna lie. I just watched all of these videos and you make me want to play Lancer again. You're insanely good, imo.
  • Just finished this today. :)
  • HazezoidHazezoid ✭✭✭
    edited March 15
    Man those reapers

I was watching this video and just thinking the entire time look at this spacebar idiot spamming skills UNTIL 3:30 that's straight up skill, knowledge of the game and clutchness. That plague helped you out though going to say you saw it coming when you leashed ofc

In that match:
    My solo kill on priest didn't matter at that time. Mainly because of the fact I kept the priest busy enough for Kenny to be able to solo kill one of the DPS. The second I saw the healer waste his plague and miss I went into shadow reaping mode and broke his kaia that he popped. Which was easily broken with a smite grim strike. After that, he had no kaia for a good whole duration of my shadow reaping and the only thing he could do was make distance so he wouldn't be in the range of any of my skills. Had he popped GS as soon as he got away from he would not have died because smite would not have stunned him and given him enough time to use a heal skill on his DPS. and maybe saved his DPS that were getting air combo to death. Since he did not pop it, it gave me a chance to combo him down to around 40% hp which was a danger point for him but also too late because his DPS was already dead. This then leads me to land soul reversal which would not have done anything because his GS was up. He used his cleanse for no reason which gave me a free stagger into the coming plague which is why he get leashed into smite combo. The stagger also wouldn't have mattered either since the fact his backstep was still on cooldown because he still would have got plagued anyways. Which would have followed up easily with a leash smite combo anyways.

So, all in all, that play might of looked cool but it was pointless. It was my team that carried me in that match, but what would I know I'm a space barring reaper that quit the game.
  • KiraboshiKiraboshi ✭✭✭
    wtb fps

1000000000000g

• One of the best archers i've seen. Plays quite explosive and defensive in this vid, though the slayer is pretty imcompetent (atleast from what i see). Its a good video to teach beginner archers to learn to fight without combos and learn to dodge.
  • hellnohellno ✭✭✭

That hurt to watch, can you please send this to BHS so reapers can finally be nerfed. [filtered] that class, way to busted
  • HazezoidHazezoid ✭✭✭
    I wish they actually did nerf reapers that class keeps getting more unnecessary buffs. They're so broken to the point any idiot can play the class well which is exactly why I ditched the stupid class.
  • Hazezoid wrote: »
    Man those reapers

In that match:
    My solo kill on priest didn't matter at that time. Mainly because of the fact I kept the priest busy enough for Kenny to be able to solo kill one of the DPS. The second I saw the healer waste his plague and miss I went into shadow reaping mode and broke his kaia that he popped. Which was easily broken with a smite grim strike. After that, he had no kaia for a good whole duration of my shadow reaping and the only thing he could do was make distance so he wouldn't be in the range of any of my skills. Had he popped GS as soon as he got away from he would not have died because smite would not have stunned him and given him enough time to use a heal skill on his DPS. and maybe saved his DPS that were getting air combo to death. Since he did not pop it, it gave me a chance to combo him down to around 40% hp which was a danger point for him but also too late because his DPS was already dead. This then leads me to land soul reversal which would not have done anything because his GS was up. He used his cleanse for no reason which gave me a free stagger into the coming plague which is why he get leashed into smite combo. The stagger also wouldn't have mattered either since the fact his backstep was still on cooldown because he still would have got plagued anyways. Which would have followed up easily with a leash smite combo anyways.

So, all in all, that play might of looked cool but it was pointless. It was my team that carried me in that match, but what would I know I'm a space barring reaper that quit the game.

When you break it down like that, I retract the end of my statement and go back to calling you a spacebar idiot LOL jk. Def have a lot of class knowledge for sure if you calculated all that on the spot.

+1 on reaper nerf