[TERA Console] Maintenance to deploy the v86.01 update is scheduled for Monday, September 14 at 7 p.m. PT. Patch notes: http://bit.ly/terac_v86
[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Launcher Issue : User identification is unavailable at this time

Comments

• More information will be coming shortly, but just to clarify further on what had already been stated, we do have departments looking into the issue right now, and they believe they have identified what had caused it.

We hope to have it resolved ASAP, so thank you to everyone for your patience.
  • clfarron4clfarron4 ✭✭✭✭
    Aevy wrote: »
    Who is from Tempest Reach?~

I've been thinking about moving to TR, from MT if I can.
  • WHAT ARE WE !?

WHO ARE WE?!
  • oh, were posting images while we wait for the login servers to come back?
    can i join in~?
    TERA_Screen_Shot_20160518_033849.png
    TERA_Screen_Shot_20160520_155423.png
    TERA_Screen_Shot_20160519_204904.png
  • These posts are almost giving me enough entertainment to replace what I'm missing online right now
  • VyolVyol ✭✭✭
    More information will be coming shortly, but just to clarify further on what had already been stated, we do have departments looking into the issue right now, and they believe they have identified what had caused it.

WHAT IS THIS !?
  • Thank you Cobaltdragon <3
  • More information will be coming shortly, but just to clarify further on what had already been stated, we do have departments looking into the issue right now, and they believe they have identified what had caused it.

PRAISE THE LORD MY @ WORKED
  • Alliance Territories PVP OFF all through the day :p
  • Solare wrote: »
    The lack of elin pics is refreshing

i can't agree more!!!!!!!!!
  • flowerfurr wrote: »
    oh, were posting images while we wait for the login servers to come back?
    can i join in~?
    TERA_Screen_Shot_20160518_033849.png
    TERA_Screen_Shot_20160520_155423.png
    TERA_Screen_Shot_20160519_204904.png

Praise the sky whale
  • KahniasKahnias ✭✭
    More information will be coming shortly, but just to clarify further on what had already been stated, we do have departments looking into the issue right now, and they believe they have identified what had caused it.

DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

WHAT IS THIS !?

the post is a lie

It is us mere lemmings who are full of hope for the opening of the gates.
  • and no one has a comment about the pink amani I shared haha but these posts are great :)
This discussion has been closed.