[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Launcher Issue : User identification is unavailable at this time

Comments

• Yay! Thank you support!
  • Happening to me as well ;-;
  • Wizbang wrote: »
    I see it, and am getting people on it.

Quoting for new page so the reply won't get buried.
  • itf69itf69 ✭✭
    Wizbang wrote: »
    I see it, and am getting people on it.

Can I just say thank you for working at an early sunday morning <3
  • Same here. Cant login.
  • XcellionXcellion
    edited May 2016
    I finally get some free time as well as internet access and decided to play TERA for the first time in a while. Then this happens. GG En Masse. I feel like I accidentally posted this in a different thread...
  • Having the same issue .Can't log in
  • They should be really open with their patches no matter how small. I would like to be informed if something were changed in the game I put money and time into. This is kinda BS.
  • Do I need to leave a post here to get mine fixed or just wait?
  • i got this today too. what's the answer?
  • I logged off to use an elite voucher and now I can't get back on :(
  • I was not working. :) I was going to play TERA with my wife this morning. *laugh* There are people working on it now, and they are the best.
  • Does anybody have an idea, when its going to be repaired? This suck AF. I started to use my Elite status( one day), it wil expireeee QQ
  • They're working on fixing the log in Servers now, as Wizbang just said. Please read the comment on this page that someone quoted.
  • Do I need to leave a post here to get mine fixed or just wait?

Everyone is effected. Login servers are down, so it's just a waiting game until it's fixed.
This discussion has been closed.