[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Launcher Issue : User identification is unavailable at this time

Comments

• MaxCreedo wrote: »
    OK.... so its Need for speed 2015 time!

lets go :V
  • DotBetaDotBeta
    edited May 2016
    ^ same here work in 2 hours and it's a 12 hour shift so no tera today :(.

It's times like this I wish Overwatch was available already. As of tomorrow I won't have to twiddle my thumbs when [filtered] like this happens, I'll just play overwatch instead ;)
  • RIP tera banned everyone from the game gg that all folks xD (but seriously i hear the login server part is down) so anyone still login can play no one that is before the password part can't instill fixed
  • Maybe it's an error in the coding or something? Who knows~ We should just be patient.
  • KahniasKahnias ✭✭
    Wizbang wrote: »
    I see it, and am getting people on it.

^^^^^ Keep quoting this for new comers on this >_>
  • Aevy wrote: »
    Maybe it's an error in the coding or something?

lol
  • not just me, it seems
  • Natsume260 wrote: »
    oh thank god everyone is having same issue, I thought something happened to my account for a sec :(
    I thought the same thing.
  • FleettFleett ✭✭✭✭
    Morning everyone :awesome:
  • Natsume260 wrote: »
    oh thank god everyone is having same issue, I thought something happened to my account for a sec :(

haha done something wrong ? :p
  • Hexblade wrote: »
    Aevy wrote: »
    Maybe it's an error in the coding or something?

lol

Listen, I just woke up and I am in a good mood and feeling in bright spirits. I do not want to be like 'RIP they dun hecked. AGAIN."
  • VyolVyol ✭✭✭
    ;_;
    Someone needs to fix this, I need my daily dose of TERA
  • ;_;
    Someone needs to fix this, I need my daily dose of TERA

'Daily Dose'

12 hours later...
  • IdrianIdrian
    edited May 2016
    I was thinking of quitting studying for today and Farm some more dungeons to get my ilvl to 397. Guess ill keep studying Safavid history :)
    Also @Wizbang you, or some forum mod, idk what you are :P, should either sticky this thread or make a sticky and saying you're on it. These are the Tera forums. It means people opening dozen's of extra threads about this issue.
  • BanimBanim ✭✭✭
    If OP is still around they should update the first post to reflect EME is already on it, we got a reply on page 3.
This discussion has been closed.