[TERA PC & CONSOLE] One week left in Summerfest, Part 1: Festival of the Sun! Part 2: The Beach Bash kicks off August 11. Participate in Summerfest activities to earn tokens redeemable for costumes, consumables, mounts, and more! Details: https://bit.ly/tera_sf20

The "Paragon" Valkyrie?

2»

Comments

• ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ginjitsu wrote: »
    Sunflare wrote: »
    D4RDHPFA5G wrote: »
    Valkyrie took 47%
    Actually, it was 42% for Valkyrie and 58% against.
    Spacecats wrote: »
    We're really excited about the result of the vote
    Excited about what exactly? The fact that the majority chose a different name?
    Aren't you going to close this thread too, now that you've cleared up the double name 'confusion'? Very disappointing indeed.

@Sunflare
    Wrong...
    • 42% voted for Valkyrie.
    • 41% voted for Moon Dancer.
    • 6% voted for Glaive Dancer.
    • 5% voted for Sentinel.
    • 4% voted for Paragon.

There was no option to vote against any of the names. In most cases, people liked several of the names and voted for the name they liked best.

Why dont use his logic against him?

58% were against Valikyrie.
    59% were against Moondancer.
    94% were against Glaivedancer
    95% were against Sentinel
    96% were against Paragon.

Looking the pool this way you will see that is Valkyrie either way the one more ppl feel more comfortable.

So we all are going to have Valkyrie as the next name class ;)
  • I don't see the alternative that would have made everyone happy.
    The alternative would've been no vote at all or a proper, democratic vote where the 2 most linked names were left to choose from in the end.
    vkobe wrote: »
    elimination by round if we have one month, the last round will be the 2 final name
    They gave people only 3 days to vote, so that would've been 6 days in total. Hardly 1 month. As I said, they had 3 months to come up with a name and present it to us. They chose to do it at the last moment instead. This poll was just a convenient way to wash their hands.
    There was no option to vote against any of the names.
    I know, dude. I'm not blind, nor an idiot, contrary to what EME want you to think when they tell us they are mega excited about the 1% difference in voting results. Presented the results this way to prove a point. Nevermind though. It's too late now anyway - as long as they are 'excited', nothing else matters.
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sunflare wrote: »
    I don't see the alternative that would have made everyone happy.
    The alternative would've been no vote at all or a proper, democratic vote where the 2 most linked names were left to choose from in the end.
    vkobe wrote: »
    elimination by round if we have one month, the last round will be the 2 final name
    They gave people only 3 days to vote, so that would've been 6 days in total. Hardly 1 month. As I said, they had 3 months to come up with a name and present it to us. They chose to do it at the last moment instead. This poll was just a convenient way to wash their hands.
    There was no option to vote against any of the names.
    I know, dude. I'm not blind, nor an idiot, contrary to what EME want you to think when they tell us they are mega excited about the 1% difference in voting results. Presented the results this way to prove a point. Nevermind though. It's too late now anyway - as long as they are 'excited', nothing else matters.

The truth is that you are the only one that thinks this way and try to talk as if you was representing most of the players on Tera.

You are delusional and every time you post is he same trolling QQ "EME didn't choose my class name".
This discussion has been closed.