[PS4/XB1] We will be entering into maintenance on 9/23 at 7pm PDT, and have an expected downtime of 3. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance

In game concerns.

Ok. So I"ve looked at my options. I have tried to prevent messages from popping up in the middle of my screen. Things like someone joining the guild; who got what from what loot box, all those messages that pop up when you level up, not to mention the flash of feathers that often enough blocks my view obviously an annoyance. Hm..I would not mind it so much if I had the option to actually not see them pop or have them off to the side out of the middle of my view. I mean.....I don't care who got what from what loot box or gift box. I mean, good for them but I don't need to read it all the time. I don't need the messages popping up in the middle of my screen while in a dungeon or what ever.

I mean when your leveling up a new character it does get annoying. I have tried everything I can think of so I dont' know if I am missing something that will prevent these messages from popping up.

Comments

• EndevaEndeva ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok. So I"ve looked at my options. I have tried to prevent messages from popping up in the middle of my screen. Things like someone joining the guild; who got what from what loot box, all those messages that pop up when you level up, not to mention the flash of feathers that often enough blocks my view obviously an annoyance. Hm..I would not mind it so much if I had the option to actually not see them pop or have them off to the side out of the middle of my view. I mean.....I don't care who got what from what loot box or gift box. I mean, good for them but I don't need to read it all the time. I don't need the messages popping up in the middle of my screen while in a dungeon or what ever.

I mean when your leveling up a new character it does get annoying. I have tried everything I can think of so I dont' know if I am missing something that will prevent these messages from popping up.

You can try to ignore it, focus on other things and your brain will just make the messages disappear.
  • JBGamingJBGaming ✭✭✭
    That's not something I"m good at. lol
  • StevenAnthonyStevenAnthony ✭✭✭✭
    That's not something I"m good at. lol

exist somes mods for disables center screens, but if you use somes class like priest you don notice when your skills reset ( like inmerse heal )
  • EndevaEndeva ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its easy, just keep your eyes on the ball!
  • DelusoDeluso ✭✭✭✭
    Hm, how to disable flying mount control message whenever I ride because it blocked my map view.
  • I've since forgotten it's there, except when I go to click on a menu below it, and I accidentally click on the *totally awesome* Guile boots some gunner enchanted and bring up the stats. Five times. (ain't nobody got time for that)
  • LuhzLuhz ✭✭✭
    maybe it's annoying for you but i don't think most people actually have an issue with this?
    anyway I hope you find a solution !