[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

(Suggestion) Federation Bill Merchant & TERA Emporium

2»

Comments

• BreetizmBreetizm ✭✭✭
    I've managed to buy 2 Dafis along with multiple height/thigh changers and still have 3k fed bills saved from the last 3 years simply because there's nothing else exciting to buy with fed bills :(
  • NPCPakNPCPak ✭✭✭✭
    Updated list and request.
  • TewiiTewii ✭✭✭
    I'd say leave Smolder out of the store, but yeah, Fed bills need to become exciting again. I can't remember the last time I went to Tikat to buy something, since the entire store is lackluster.
  • NPCPakNPCPak ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Tewii wrote: »
    I'd say leave Smolder out of the store, but yeah, Fed bills need to become exciting again. I can't remember the last time I went to Tikat to buy something, since the entire store is lackluster.

I've heard of a couple requests to have certain things not show up in the federation bill store because of their value in rarity... even though the federation bill store once sold any item that wasn't earn-able by normal means... people have grown accustom to wanting to be "more unique" from other players with items they've earned from events or time periods, where others cannot. In my perspective, I find that unfair... but players will always be competitive, no matter what kind of competition it may be. I have to respect their values and opinions so everyone feels comfortable with the list I've created. I've removed smolder from the list upon your request, my friend.
  • ArdireArdire ✭✭✭✭✭
    The fed bill store, fashion coupon store AND the entire buddy-up system and friendship circle store are in desperate need of revamps. We've been making topics about all these things for ages and EME has ignored them for the most part.