South American Server?

Considering the actual live population of Tera is made in a 50% of SA players (Wich Brasilians are mayority)... And we play with more than 200ms everyday at every hour,
have u ever consider open ONE server in some central place of SA? In Paraguay, or Bolivia, or even South part of Brasil will be enough to make all SA play with a decent ping. Just one to give a try. Then if it result rentable can open more.

Consider it, because here in SA we usually play "old games" for more years than NA players do. For most of the NA peopple Tera is already an old game, and u know they will not come back adding new classes/content.

In the other side, here, we stil play l2. We are used to play old games.

Consider it... U will have peopple of Argentina, Brasil, Chile, Peru, Colombia and Venezuela in great numbers and some lesser amounts on Uruguay, Bolivia, Ecuador, and other countrys surrounding Brasil (Even south part of Mexico).
Make a research of FrOM WHERE do u receive more $$, i bet Brasil kick all NA a** in that regards too. (At least now that the game is "old")

Comments

• You will rob them if they make a server in Brazil B)
  • edited March 20
    memster wrote: »
    You will rob them if they make a server in Brazil B)

Quite difficult cause im Argentinian :p
    I said Brasil because i know 60/70% of the SA Tera population is a BR. So if a server is in Brasil, then more Brs and SA can play the game. (many of us the SA. quited the game for the high ping (200+) . Im pretty sure a lot will come back if we can play with 30-90 ping range.
    We love the PvP here, and that is what punish us more here in NA, we constantly desync and cant use classes properly. A high ping Warrior or Berserker are a nightmare :p
  • ye 50% south american and 50% europeans from lesbien vi B)

is mean us in america we play in the ghost server B)
  • vkobe wrote: »
    ye 50% south american and 50% europeans from lesbien vi B)

is mean us in america we play in the ghost server B)

North america you mean? America is the whole continent. From Canada to Usuahia (Argentina)