There has been a follow-up statement in the "Cheating and Third Party Tools in TERA - You Won't Believe What Happens Next!" thread in General Discussion. While posting about 3rd party programs is still against the forum rules and we ask that you adhere to that, we hope this helps address some of the questions we've been seeing in the community.

New Class in Tera EU.

https://en.tera.gameforge.com/news/detail/new-class-reserve-your-name-2

Gameforge is bit more confident about release date which is April 4th.

Does EnMasse have more detailed announcement coming for new class release and rewards we get from name reservation event?

Comments

• edited March 20
    It's still quite a hedge. "The current plan is that the new class will be available to play from 4th April, 2017. [...] If Patch 54 is postponed a few days..."

That said, I would expect they'll be closer to knowing where they stand within the next week or so if there's any hope of hitting that date.
  • ccb1e912906ddad069366e485515f3.jpg
    They seem to be mocking us.
  • Pixelator wrote: »
    ccb1e912906ddad069366e485515f3.jpg

That's Tera EU for you.
  • Pixelator wrote: »
    ccb1e912906ddad069366e485515f3.jpg

I like their style, time to move to EU!
  • "You will be rewarded with items for reserving a name and creating a Valkyrie with this name during the event period. Among others, you will receive a coupon for an additional character slot (3-16) and will be able to change your appearance as many times as you like for 24 hours. You will also receive Fashion Coupons and glyph crates."
  • edited March 20
    Are there any special titles for the new class?

Yes, the Valkyrie can unlock achievements and titles tailored especially for her. One of them, as usual, can only be achieved by one player per server: the first Valkyrie to reach level 65.

Title for the first Valkyrie on the server to reach level 65: Cutting-Edge Valkyrie

An additional event will give a title to all Valkyries that reach level 65 within the first 72 hours of the patch. This title is only awarded once per account.

Title for level 65 within 3 days: Lunar Guardian

Experience Point Scrolls can also be used by the new class.

Is Cutting-Edge back for NA? :love:

Quote is from EU, I'm just asking En Masse!
  • God I hope not... after all of that server-transfer mayhem that happened last time with people transferring out of their server to get it on another, just to come back. Didn't MT have like 5 Cutting-Edge Brawlers at one point because of it?
  • VzlaKiller wrote: »
    "You will be rewarded with items for reserving a name and creating a Valkyrie with this name during the event period. Among others, you will receive a coupon for an additional character slot (3-16) and will be able to change your appearance as many times as you like for 24 hours. You will also receive Fashion Coupons and glyph crates."

Why highlight rewards from Tera EU?
  • VzlaKiller wrote: »
    "You will be rewarded with items for reserving a name and creating a Valkyrie with this name during the event period. Among others, you will receive a coupon for an additional character slot (3-16) and will be able to change your appearance as many times as you like for 24 hours. You will also receive Fashion Coupons and glyph crates."

To show the difference?! So far EU gives rewards and has Cutting-Edge, while En Masse offers neither atm.
  • edited March 20
    Ginjitsu wrote: »
    VzlaKiller wrote: »

To show the difference?! So far EU gives rewards and has Cutting-Edge, while En Masse offers neither atm.

What difference? There has been no newspost about rewards we get besides char slot...
    Reserving a name in advance will grant you a variety of rewards when v54 arrives, including a free character slot and various other benefits I’ll go into as we get closer to the event.
  • Experience Point Scrolls can also be used by the new class.

Pay to win if you want the cutting edge title.

• they certainly do seem to be ahead of us.
  • edited March 20
    Rotomu wrote: »

I thought this meant lv 60 scrolls, but I think it might be referring to the bonus exp scrolls from BuddyUp, not sure ;o
    SAIXUNO wrote: »
    they certainly do seem to be ahead of us.

More like same track, there's a reason why the name reserve event is april 4th for us as well, the only thing we're behind in now, is the title rewards.
  • We just got a name reserve with no benifits IIRC. Either way would be nice for a confirmation date or that they intended on releasing on the 4th barring any unforseen circumstances. Now the big issue is will the servers be stable enough to handle the release.
  • edited March 20
    Grievuuz wrote: »
    Rotomu wrote: »

I thought this meant lv 60 scrolls, but I think it might be referring to the bonus exp scrolls from BuddyUp, not sure ;o

We don't have lvl60 scrolls. The XP scrolls mentioned here are different you need to spend basically around 500 Euro (not exact but something like that) to get to 60.