Introducing Associate Product Manager Halrath!

Hi! I’m Robin. You might remember me as Halrath, scourge of the TERA Forums back in the day. I’m the new Associate Product Manager for TERA, where I work closely with Noesis.

I’ve been gaming since I was just a little amazing, having picked up the Dungeons and Dragons Basic Set in primary school. I fell in love with that sort of interactive storytelling and never looked back. Love RPGs and MMORPGs and have tried (and loved) a LOT of them. As far as TERA goes, I was part of the original writing team WAAAAaaaaaay back when, where I shepherded the mystics and castanics. If you ran into any “alleged chefs,” that was also my doing.

I’m excited to play TERA again because I’ve spent the past few years in Asia and haven’t had many opportunities to do so. Plus, we can FLY now, which will support my favorite in-game activity: Exploring. Eager to give the valkyrie a spin, too.

I’m to attest to some facts to prove that I’m not a part of the Borg…

Love writing (obviously) and am writing science fiction in my not-so-copious spare time.
I love to travel. Lived in seven countries and visited a whole bunch more.
I gave a tour of the USS Enterprise when I was 9 years old. Got a commendation from the captain and everything.
I speak English, bad English, and a teensy bit of Chinese. My in-laws would like me to speak more.
I’m currently doing extra chores at home to reduce wife aggro when Mass Effect: Andromeda releases.
Resistance is only futile if <1 Ohm.
I heart Castanica.
That’s it! Looking forward to helping TERA and serving the finest players in the world – YOU!

Comments

• ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome!

Glad to see you like to jump into the fry.
  • NPCPakNPCPak ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Welcome back. When I saw your first few comments, I actually questioned if that was you or someone new with the same name. I'm glad to see an old face again. I hope you enjoy yourself... Oh and watch over Spacecats, if you may. He likes to play with his GM tools for fun some times (I think he's succumbing to his power over TERA).
  • PagesPages ✭✭✭✭
    Alleged Chef Fieri is your doing?
  • Pages wrote: »
    Alleged Chef Fieri is your doing?

Yuuuup.
  • VysseVysse ✭✭✭
    Cat pics or you're not accepted.
  • Elinu1Elinu1 Canada ✭✭✭✭
    welcome back!
  • StarSpriteStarSprite ✭✭✭✭
    Welcome back!
  • Vysse wrote: »

[Cat] [Cat] [Cat]

I don't have an actual cat.
  • StarSpriteStarSprite ✭✭✭✭
    Halrath wrote: »
    Vysse wrote: »

[Cat] [Cat] [Cat]

I don't have an actual cat.
    It's okay not everyone is perfect. I have a cat picture for the thread tho.

2424d2ab9e.jpg
  • Halrath wrote: »
    I’m currently doing extra chores at home to reduce wife aggro

Dang you're old school not many people use that phrase anymore :^)
  • CutechanCutechan ✭✭✭
    >wife aggro

LOL
  • Baldurdash wrote: »
    Halrath wrote: »
    I’m currently doing extra chores at home to reduce wife aggro

Dang you're old school not many people use that phrase anymore :^)

Careful, or I'll beat you with my cane.
  • 66ECX7NAN766ECX7NAN7 ✭✭✭✭
    What the heck is a product manager?
  • Part of the original writing team :) So does the big book of Tera Lore actually exist?

I have a daughter named Robin and a coworker by the same name welcome back.
  • 9ed06d3c2a8175b1.gif

Good luck!