Noble enigmatic scroll

Why is this item so expensive? Like a few hundred times more than mes+intricate? Does it have any use that I can't think of?

The only thing that comes to my mind is that it may be possible to reroll perf stats using common (white) scrolls, then lock them and 1-shot masterwork. But isn't the chance of getting 5 proper rolls without spellbinds insanely low?

Comments

• metagamemetagame ✭✭✭✭
    supply is limited
  • StevenAnthonyStevenAnthony ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Xandervb wrote: »
    Why is this item so expensive? Like a few hundred times more than mes+intricate? Does it have any use that I can't think of?

The only thing that comes to my mind is that it may be possible to reroll perf stats using common (white) scrolls, then lock them and 1-shot masterwork. But isn't the chance of getting 5 proper rolls without spellbinds insanely low?

this item only can be obain in store, from loot boxes too.

and never get from event ( beside warrior leveling box event )

common enigmatics have a chance to do masterwork gear, but you cant used in mw gear, but is realy low chance ( like a 0.0001 % )
  • XandervbXandervb ✭✭✭
    I understand that the supply is limited, but ppl are still buying them for like 15k and I have no idea why when you can get about 300 MES+intricate or 150 BES+intricate for same price.
  • I got 3k blessed enigmatic scrolls from Kyra and have a crap load of regular (not tier) MES.

Don't see the point of using a noble unless you don't have patience to MW a gear, which is really easy.
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    before it was expensive now it is cheap :3
  • How to use Nobles:
    1.Get your VM gear
    2.Roll with common enigmatic scrolls until u get lucky with perfect rolls
    3.Use Spellbind in combination with the Noble to keep the rolls
    4.Done
    Pro: You dont need much Spellbind
    Con: Noble is expensive, rolling with commons to get perfect rolls without spellbind takes some time.
  • Pilip25 wrote: »
    How to use Nobles:
    1.Get your VM gear
    4.Done
    Con: Noble is expensive, rolling with commons to get perfect rolls without spellbind takes some time.

5. since you probably didn't get 3%, and since you stated its VM gear, you actually want to reroll until you have that. Reroll with all rolls locked until 3%.
  • StevenAnthonyStevenAnthony ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Pilip25 wrote: »
    How to use Nobles:
    1.Get your VM gear
    4.Done

in niceto, but how you can get mw bonuses without spend more spellbins ? you need a noble enigmatic good bless you huehuehue
  • VysseVysse ✭✭✭
    How to use Nobles:
    1.Get your VM gear
    4.Done

5. since you probably didn't get 3%, and since you stated its VM gear, you actually want to reroll until you have that. Reroll with all rolls locked until 3%.

Uhh what?
  • GrievuuzGrievuuz ✭✭✭
    Vysse wrote: »
    How to use Nobles:
    1.Get your VM gear
    4.Done

Uhh what?

VM gear rolls with a 1, 2 or 3% bonus to attack/defense modifiers and such (the bonus shows up as a green +bonus without the item being even +1). The idea is that beyond just getting the stat lines (back crit damage, pure damage, skill cooldowns, enrage damage etc.), you might need to reroll the item with every single stat line locked, in order to hit the 3% bonus on top of it.
  • XandervbXandervb ✭✭✭
    How to use Nobles:
    1.Get your VM gear
    4.Done

That's exaclty what I stated in my post. Is this the only use for noble? Thanks!
  • KarmaTheAlligatorKarmaTheAlligator ✭✭✭✭✭
    Grievuuz wrote: »
    Vysse wrote: »
    How to use Nobles:
    1.Get your VM gear
    4.Done

Uhh what?

VM gear rolls with a 1, 2 or 3% bonus to attack/defense modifiers and such (the bonus shows up as a green +bonus without the item being even +1). The idea is that beyond just getting the stat lines (back crit damage, pure damage, skill cooldowns, enrage damage etc.), you might need to reroll the item with every single stat line locked, in order to hit the 3% bonus on top of it.

It's not just VM gear that gets the 1-3% MW bonus, though.
  • narkfestmojonarkfestmojo ✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    I think (given the extreme expense) they should guarantee 3% bonus and all gold rolls.

but no
  • KetothKetoth ✭✭✭✭
    I dont unterstand why people are so obessed with 3%. Is just 1.6% better than 1%. And this is easly mascared by crit rng
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ketoth wrote: »
    I dont unterstand why people are so obessed with 3%. Is just 1.6% better than 1%. And this is easly mascared by crit rng

Exactly, 3% for couple of month not worth it lol, cause you know bam summer is done and new gear on the way lol