[PS4/XB1] We will be entering into maintenance on 9/23 at 7pm PDT, and have an expected downtime of 3. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance

made my day eme

13»

Comments

• Ayi wrote: »
    Honestly, the flying mount + 15 additional EMP every day made elite worth buying again

its made me really happy
  • Spacecats wrote: »
    Nootiful wrote: »
    @Spacecats
    https://store.enmasse.com/tera/elite-status
    Maybe update this page now? We've not had that mount shown there for a long time.

Yes, the page is getting an update soon. We've got our graphics and platform team working on it, but we didn't want to make you guys wait for the page before the changes went in place.

i think this has 100% made me stay with tera once again :) simple little things like this keep people entertained thanks again :)
  • So to anyone that bought Sirocco account bound originally when they were released just wasted 30USD?
  • edited March 2017
    Nyanta1177 wrote: »
    So to anyone that bought Sirocco account bound originally when they were released just wasted 30USD?

They've been able to use the mount for the entire time since it was released, and not had to wait until now for it to be on the bar, and they don't have to remain Elite to continue to use it, so I think they got what they paid for... It's also quite possible, even likely, that the Elite mount will change again eventually.
  • GrievuuzGrievuuz ✭✭✭
    So to anyone that bought Sirocco account bound originally when they were released just wasted 30USD?

The mounts change at random intervals, we arent gonna have this particular mount forever.
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭

sirocco account is for whole life, elite is only for the time of your subscription ;)
  • Nyanta1177 wrote: »

dont see it like that as if you have bought it its for life we might get a crappy pig next who knows lol and elite is cheap and nice since the game is free plus elite helps keep tera going
  • KarmaTheAlligatorKarmaTheAlligator ✭✭✭✭✭

I mean, if you want to look at it like that, everything is pointless because we'll all die eventually, so anything is a waste.
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭

I mean, if you want to look at it like that, everything is pointless because we'll all die eventually, so anything is a waste.

Dido: Life For Rent, that is why that song is one of the greatest songs of all time lol