[TERA PC] With anniversary concluded and our servers stabilized, we are re-enabling the Adventure Coin system, starting 10 a.m. PT on June 5 (Fri) with the scheduled Weekend Dungeon Highlight. Thank you for understanding.
[TERA PC] We confirmed that an issue with Civil Unrest persists, so Civil Unrest will remain disabled until further notice. Thank you for understanding.

Free EMP

123457»

Comments

• tisnotme wrote: »
    I'm not getting the free emp's

You have to restart the launcher each day, and login to the game on at least one character. It resets at 4pm PST (0:00 UTC). It also goes directly into your EMP balance; you won't get anything in item claim.
  • tisnotmetisnotme ✭✭✭✭
    thanks @counterpoint
    tisnotme wrote: »

You have to restart the launcher each day, and login to the game on at least one character. It resets at 4pm PST (0:00 UTC). It also goes directly into your EMP balance; you won't get anything in item claim.
    but yes done both and nothing yet has shown up on my main emp store page yet

ill give it a few days and see

• tisnotme wrote: »
    thanks @counterpoint
    tisnotme wrote: »

but yes done both and nothing yet has shown up on my main emp store page yet

ill give it a few days and see
    Hmm... should show up in your launcher pretty much right away, but I suppose there could be some case where it gets messed up. If it doesn't show up, I'd send in a ticket.
  • StevenAnthonyStevenAnthony ✭✭✭✭
    You need login after elite perks reset . Because is yo login before. You dont the 15 emp. And ins for launcher login. No page / store

Other way you can se emp is login tera.enmasse instead laucher emp balance
  • YraiYrai ✭✭
    This is the last thing I expected people to complain about... you're getting something extra from elite and for some reason it's a problem? 450 emp a month is pretty good IMO.

Goodness guys, is it that hard to be thankful on some things EME does?
  • EndevaEndeva ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yrai wrote: »
    This is the last thing I expected people to complain about... you're getting something extra from elite and for some reason it's a problem? 450 emp a month is pretty good IMO.

Yes, its very hard when you're paying for it! :wink:
  • YraiYrai ✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Ginjitsu wrote: »

You do know you don't have to and just buy elite from the broker right? Technically you're sitll paying for it, but hey you're not losing real money. It still gives emp with that method.

Honestly I think it's a pretty good deal, but meh. It's always something I guess.
  • EndevaEndeva ✭✭✭✭✭

You do know you don't have to and just buy elite from the broker right? Technically you're sitll paying for it, but hey you're not losing real money. It still gives emp with that method.

Honestly I think it's a pretty good deal, but meh. It's always something I guess.

Did you know you're still paying for Elite even if you get the voucher from Trade Broker? :tongue:
  • YraiYrai ✭✭

Did you know you're still paying for Elite even if you get the voucher from Trade Broker? :tongue:

Yes, I just said that.
  • EndevaEndeva ✭✭✭✭✭

Yes, I just said that.

Oops missed that lol
  • Ginjitsu wrote: »

Actually you're not.........the person who put the voucher on the broker is.......all you're doing is buying with in game gold so you're not spending any hard earned RL cash. So in a twisted sense someone else bought you 30 days of EMP at least. How would you feel?
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    YJGDCY4KHF wrote: »

Actually you're not.........the person who put the voucher on the broker is.......all you're doing is buying with in game gold so you're not spending any hard earned RL cash. So in a twisted sense someone else bought you 30 days of EMP at least. How would you feel?

well nobody force him to buy this voucher and put it in the broker, so it is his problem not mine if i buy his voucher :)
  • vkobe wrote: »

well nobody force him to buy this voucher and put it in the broker, so it is his problem not mine if i buy his voucher :)

touche :expressionless:
  • EndevaEndeva ✭✭✭✭✭

Pretty good ¬.¬?
  • tisnotmetisnotme ✭✭✭✭
    Owww almost all my emp's came thru last nite :)