[TR/PAYPAL] Linny's Cheap Shop :3 - APRIL - VALKYRIE SPECIAL!!!

Hello~! Seen people doing their own shops so why not to try? :hurrah:

First of all. I wouldn't call myself a professional artist. I treat it more like a lovely hobby~!

For my "art" I count:
- Source Filmmaker Posters (3D rendered poster with pre-made models)
elin_edited_out_by_psycholinchan-db0hma1.jpg
- Digital drawings/paintings
kalei2_by_psycholinchan-db3igoi.jpg
- Digital screenshots editing
i_will_be_back_by_psycholinchan-db16auo.jpg

Prices are negotiable! Here is what I could offer:
SFM POSTERS:

ELIN PORTAIT POSTER 5$ / (negotiable with gold but starts 10k+) - The only models working within SFM are Elins. Sadly. Hand me a screenshot and I will see what I can do!
DIGITAL DRAWINGS/PAINTINGS

BUST/PORTAIT
    • SKETCH (any race/gender) 5$ (negotiable with gold but starts 10k+)
    • COLORED SKETCH (any race/gender) 10$ (negotiable with gold but starts 20k+) + additional editing 5$ (additional 10k)
    • FULL COLORED PAINTING 15$ (negotiable with gold but starts 30k+) + additional editing 5$ (additional 10k)
I don't feel comfortable with fullbody yet. If you need more examples, please PM me, I have plenty yet not TERA related.
SCREENSHOT EDITING
  • Simple editing 2$ / 5k
  • Advanced editing (drawing hair, make-up etc.) - 5$ / 10k

With the payment, people usually pay me first. Art is done in less than week. Gives me enough time to refine it and you don't have to wait too long~!

Yes, I've done a plenty commissions before but not TERA related.

PM or COMMENT for more info!

NON VALK QUEUE:
1. Zoknahal - DONE :3
2. OPEN
3. OPEN
4. OPEN

VALK SPECIAL QUEUE:

ps. BBCode doesn't like me that much TwT

Comments

• Decided to practice with TERA stuff so here we go! Colored sketch of my Ninja - Kurai.Clover! Hope u like it :D You can order our own colored sketch for 10$! (bit less messy than mine xD)
    ninjaasketch_by_psycholinchan-db4narf.jpg
  • bloop! just finished my first colored sketch commission, it was really fun to make~! able to do more~! :3 I won't be posting finished arts here because people PAY for it. It wouldn't be fair otherwise. ^___^"" I still have plenty examples on my deviantart sta.sh.
  • ZoknahalZoknahal ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you comfortable with amani male? For sketches.
  • Woah, that would be a nice challenge! I'd love to give it a shot. I'm always open to new things :3 You can send me screenshots of the character so I'll see what I can do ^w^
  • ZoknahalZoknahal ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ohh ill upload some once i come back from work. Thank you for taking up the challenge :)
  • PAAAAAYPAAAAAAAAL

Just created your Valkyrie? Want a lovely art with her but don't want to spent too much on it? I think my offer will be perfect for you!

ONLY IN APRIL I'LL TAKE UP TO 10+ COMMISSIONS OF VALKYRIES! Now what's so interesting about it?

-> You will get a lovely sketch of your Valk for ONLY 1$
    -> (optional) You will get an additional shading of the art for total 3$

Comment with screenshot of your Valk (close-up and bust) and I'll send u my paypal info :3

Art will be done the same or next day~! <3

Offer ends 30th April.
  • Not much time left if you are interested guys ;) In the meantime I've drawn my own Valk!
    reborn_by_psycholinchan-db76lnn.jpg