[PC] Maintenance is now complete!

Valkyrie release

Comments

• PamcakePamcake ✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Kriyon wrote: »
    The way to go is to play on Gameforge.........

NEVERRRRR!
  • PamcakePamcake ✭✭✭
    For every cry that broken new dps class will not gonna be released in 4/4 I would've earned a ton of gold by now. Plus, I think it clear indicator if you're inpatient, because know we know you're all about those damage numbers and nothing more. Good luck on queuing/LFG for dungeons with 18792475 Valkyries in line.
  • ShikineShikine ✭✭✭✭
    Pamcake wrote: »
    For every cry that broken new dps class will not gonna be released in 4/4 I would've earned a ton of gold by now. Plus, I think it clear indicator if you're inpatient, because know we know you're all about those damage numbers and nothing more. Good luck on queuing/LFG for dungeons with 18792475 Valkyries in line.

Thats why you ask someone nicely to level a priest :)
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you ppl really ignoring the fact that you caused this with crying for a new name and vote for new class name?

too many Cry for you EME. @Spacecats just do your things. Ignore community.
  • LesbianVi wrote: »
    Are you ppl really ignoring the fact that you caused this with crying for a new name and vote for new class name?

I am sick and tired of BHS/EME listening to our concerns, this must stop.

Spacecats, you are part of the problem as well. As community manager it certainly is not part of your job to listen to the community, find issues and suggest workable solutions to BHS to improve the quality of the game. I demand less listening!

Just unbelievable that the horrendously complicated task of replacing every instance of a string with another string is going to delay the next patch probably months, if not years! THE LISTENING MUST STOP!!!

If you are wondering if I am being sarcastic, the answer is... oh look a squirrel!
  • ShikineShikine ✭✭✭✭
    LesbianVi wrote: »

can you stop tagging Spacecats in useless posts?
    Shikine wrote: »

who are you again?
  • ShikineShikine ✭✭✭✭
    Shikine wrote: »

who are you again?

The OP who would like to keep this thread clean and on topic and unnecessary whining from your part is not needed :( especially if you and many others keep tagging EME staff members in useless posts like that just so you can get some attention, instead of tagging them in normal on topic posts that actually needs their attention or would like to immediately draw their attention towards certain matters. Telling a community manager to ignore opinions of one part of the community is simply silly, even if its unrealistic and childish it is their opinion.

And EME did replied to my/our concerns so I guess this thread can be closed so we won't derail and bicker about personal opinions about the release date which again was not the topic of the original post.
  • Trust nothing! April Fools is quickly upon us.
    edited March 2017
    @OP: is your thread useful? Valkyrie releases when it is released. Also the crying for the name change made this delay. It could happen on schedule. It delayed their works b/c of the crying over the name by the community, after the name was chosen, ppl cried why Valkyrie, and then when they screwed the plan for EME, they cry why there is no news for Valkyrie release and bring GF release date to NA forums and call it useful?

I am sorry but you people cried too much that it lost its meaning.
  • NPCPakNPCPak ✭✭✭✭
    I'm interested in what En Masse has in store... I like bonus items in events, just like the warrior level up box or the leveling up event with the gifted EXP scrolls... I hope to see something similar to that again.

VMLoki wrote: »
    Trust nothing! April Fools is quickly upon us.

Maybe this was all planned... a well prepared April Fools joke.... which would be so chaotically evil, it makes me wonder...
    When you look at Spacecats hair, you realize it's blue, which is also the color of argons.
    In streams, Spacecats likes to appear out of no where, just like the spawn of the argons.
    Most of his "hide and seek" locations are in Northern Shara, which is where the argons originate.
    Even when Shandra Manaya was defeated, he was able to summon argons Southern Arun.
    Maybe we're followers of something much greater than Shandra Manaya,and that he is true leader of the argon race!
    He wants to use us in taking over TERA! In masses! But wait, it's just like their name, En Masse. Just like how their staff use the same blue company logo... I think, I finally understand now. En Masse is the true leader of the argon race! All of these years, we we're oblivious of the truth!

/rp conspires on the true purpose of TERA
  • ShikineShikine ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    @OP: is your thread useful? Valkyrie releases when it is released. Also the crying for the name change made this delay. It could happen on schedule. It delayed their works b/c of the crying over the name by the community, after the name was chosen, ppl cried why Valkyrie, and then when they screwed the plan for EME, they cry why there is no news for Valkyrie release and bring GF release date to NA forums and call it useful?

I am sorry but you people cried too much that it lost its meaning.

Who the f... cares about the name or the delay, what are you even reading? ._.

I simply asked that they announce the date (whenever it might be) at least 10 days before that, not announcing on april 1st, that "Guys, good news! Valkyrie release april 4th!" because people like me who might want the leveling event title has to arrange their real life matters and that requires a few day notice in proper workplaces.
    And as we all know last year the event had to be extended because of server problems, and as we know server problems only increased since.

And you tagged the wrong person (even if there is no forum user with that name), read my forum name above my post, its not OP, i used that as the original post(er) abbreviation.

You must be on something :-1: or the next dhrizzit to read stuff like that into my post
  • YuxibrYuxibr ✭✭✭
    So we already know that Valk is not coming at 4/4, unless they wanna release at 4/6 (which I doubt), theres no reason to keep us waiting for a damn date.
    Unless we are getting it afer 11? Prepare to have some really mad players here.