[PC] We will be entering into server maintenance on 8/22 at 6am PDT. For details, please visit the following link: http://bit.ly/terapcmaintenance

Valkyrie release

Comments

• GinjitsuGinjitsu ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    So much conflict, all because En Masse refuses to release any information and leaves players to only speculate!
  • PamcakePamcake ✭✭✭
    @EME probobly themselves have no idea when anything will be released. It's not like they are developers. And Blizzard never released their stuff in time too, so...
  • FulzoidFulzoid ✭✭✭
    Pamcake wrote: »
    And Blizzard never released their stuff in time too, so...
    Wrong, they used to, now a day I would agree with you though, which is why they announce stuff like "Next summer"... oh darn when that is?

As for Valkyrie ETA: No announcement, speculation announced it on april 11th (which is also not delayed at all, since we're 4 months "behind" Ktera... Let's all count together so we calm out some peewee. From December 8th to January 8th... 1 month... Febuary 8th... 2 months... March 8th... 3 months and finally, April 8th, 4 months. Now know that, april 8th isn't on a "maintenance day" so therefore, checking a calendar and going for first tuesday you get from April 8th...

If everything goes like it should, Fulzoid announce a Valkyrie release on April 11th. As for the real subject of this thread, I don't expect that EME will announce it 10 days before (or any more days), they usually are announcing it during the stream, aka 4 days before... The only actual chance you'll know 10 days before is if they announce it on the week before streaming... aka this very friday (if april 11th), which I really doubt.

You guys might wanna return to original subject of this thread guys, cuz this is ridiculous... the whole forum is ridiculous, no wonder EME don't bother answering it all...
  • Who cares? It'll be released when it's released, just wait, be patient. Just like any other game. Chill out. It's gonna happen, then you too, can get bored of the new content and complain about when the next patch is a month and a half from now.

Stuff gets old. Just wait.
  • o.m.g. -I have never seen such a bunch of QQ'rs in my entire life. Some of you are planning to "re-arrange" irl events for the chance to get some leveling title? And some you continue to cry foul and pretend to have not heard that it wont be 4/4? Tell me you're kidding. It gets here when it gets here. You people need to get your priorities straight or you'll never make it out of your mom's basement. I'm actually now deciding to not make one, because i don't identify with all the special snowflakes who cant understand when some says the date has changed, the date has actually changed.
  • MuggslyMuggsly ✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Thread starts asking a question. Then we get the
      [1] Civilized requests with real reasons for liking the information [2] The misinformed guaranteeing this date and that date [3] The frustrated and angry who have been carrying around their annoyances and are now venting [4] The holier than thou posters who try and get up on a high horse to complain about the complainers which is just more complaining but they consider themselves better for some reason. [5] The list maker because well lists

Rinse repeat.
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Muggsly wrote: »
      [1] Civilized requests with real reasons for liking the information [2] The misinformed guaranteeing this date and that date [3] The frustrated and angry who have been carrying around their annoyances and are now venting [4] The holier than thou posters who try and get up on a high horse to complain about the complainers which is just more complaining but they consider themselves better for some reason.

Rinse repeat.

I give you +1 but tell me, you post, wich number from your list identified it?
  • MuggslyMuggsly ✭✭✭
    ElinUsagi wrote: »

I added myself to the list since it would not be complete without it
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
      [1] Civilized requests with real reasons for liking the information [2] The misinformed guaranteeing this date and that date [3] The frustrated and angry who have been carrying around their annoyances and are now venting [4] The holier than thou posters who try and get up on a high horse to complain about the complainers which is just more complaining but they consider themselves better for some reason. [5] The list maker because well lists

Rinse repeat.

You most certainly just stood above all.

You forgot the ones who get fun from the complain and the complain agaisnt complains.
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭

You forgot the ones who get fun from the complain and the complain agaisnt complains.

like, when is Elin Valkyrie release date? or Popo Gunner?
    LesbianVi wrote: »

like, when is Elin Valkyrie release date? or Popo Gunner?

If the running and walking animations from Female Castanic could be swaped for Elins animations then I surely love to make a Castanic.

Saddly I will have to bear with a sexy body and open minded ways of the castanic for that class.