[PC] We will be entering into maintenance on 9/17 at 6am PDT, and have an expected downtime of 5 hours. For details, please visit the following link: http://bit.ly/terapcmaintenance

Valkyrie release

Comments

• b695286cf1a94426ba096d3487910166.png

Didn't include enchanting mats.
  • edited March 2017
    kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

http://imgur.com/a/hGvWi
  • i havnt logged in for almost a month- a month. hopefully i can take advantage of the BuddyUp.
  • enchanting boots/gloves to +15 is totally useless as a dps but ppl like to waste their materials on that :p
  • enchanting boots/gloves to +15 is totally useless as a dps but ppl like to waste their materials on that :p

why?
  • it is I dont even have full +15 on my main cuz I found it useless. If you intend to be a usefull dps your +15 gear wont make ur dps go up and in things like raid or hm dungeons you are most likely to be one shoted anyway so there is really no need the + over +12 I mean I have around 20k feed and 800k gold I could easily enchant all to +15 but why would I? just safe it for the next gear
  • Dude. firstly NO the gloves does no give any bonus which influences your dps stats after +12 so +12-15 is completly defensivly and gives the same amount of bonus def like boots do. I raid every week and I have 13 clears in the raid and 80 in rmhm so dont try giving me advices on how endgame is played cuz im part of it. Ppl on na just have the illusion that its needed cuz our economy is fairly high but its not. Just look at most of the korean player they have their weapon +15 and rest +12 and I know that cuz im also playing on Ktera
  • it is I dont even have full +15 on my main cuz I found it useless. If you intend to be a usefull dps your +15 gear wont make ur dps go up and in things like raid or hm dungeons you are most likely to be one shoted anyway so there is really no need the + over +12 I mean I have around 20k feed and 800k gold I could easily enchant all to +15 but why would I? just safe it for the next gear

I'm sorry to hear that. Peasant life must be hard.
  • I dont know tell me salt farmer
  • MelyodisMelyodis ✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    @GiveMeADamnName excuse them they just like to see +15 on all their gear it's their choice.
  • seraphinushseraphinush ✭✭✭✭
    Kriyon wrote: »
    The way to go is to play on Gameforge.........
    Please go :3
  • Anarmoly wrote: »
    Good thing I read this thread, since I booked the 4th off I am less annoyed. However I am not surprised that we have another blunder. What's the point of having the valk poster in the title screen saying " you can create your character on 4.4.17 at 12:00??

It was explained here. Other sites that reported on the reservation campaign also said the new class "will be coming in sometime after the conclusion of the naming event."

I agree that it's more confusing than it needs to be because of the way it's worded in game, and the fact they haven't clearly announced the actual launch date yet.
  • StevenAnthonyStevenAnthony ✭✭✭✭
    Dude. firstly NO the gloves does no give any bonus which influences your dps stats after +12 so +12-15 is completly defensivly and gives the same amount of bonus def like boots do. I raid every week and I have 13 clears in the raid and 80 in rmhm so dont try giving me advices on how endgame is played cuz im part of it. Ppl on na just have the illusion that its needed cuz our economy is fairly high but its not. Just look at most of the korean player they have their weapon +15 and rest +12 and I know that cuz im also playing on Ktera

maybe him have big wallet
  • YuxibrYuxibr ✭✭✭
    I put all my gear +15 just to be cute. :3