Comments

• Idi0ticGeniusIdi0ticGenius ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    It's very likely that it is BHS's April Fools joke. The image below is promotion of it:
    i15326601128.png

the text in red says LIE and 1st of April.

I'd race change my gunner to Elin if it is real though.
  • SwollenPopoSwollenPopo ✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Horrible thing to joke about.

UNLESS they play it as a joke now and release gender/race lock free classes with console!
  • narkfestmojonarkfestmojo ✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    it looks real. Is it a simple matter to fake something like this?

If this is a joke, they will be getting a lot of hate.
  • BonbonnieBonbonnie ✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Please let this be real. I want cute outfits for my gunner and race change her to elin. ;w;
  • aeee98aeee98 ✭✭✭✭
    It's two days before April Fools'. I really don't want to believe anything until 2nd April.
  • NPCPakNPCPak ✭✭✭✭
    Why would they go out of their way to animate gunner animations for an elin model of the one day of the year?
    It doesn't make sense to me!
  • They aren´t animating anything new though, if you play close attention to the video, the movements the elin makes are an exact match of the Female Castanic Gunner.
  • ZoknahalZoknahal ✭✭✭✭✭
    Haha You wish that would be an actual thing :) It is just Ktera Aprils Fool. Does everyone still remember the Adult Elin Aprils Fool?
  • NPCPak wrote: »
    Why would they go out of their way to animate gunner animations for an elin model of the one day of the year?
    It doesn't make sense to me!

Because they likely just applied the castanic animations onto the elin body, taking all of one afternoon to produce the entire prank.
  • feminziifeminzii ✭✭✭
    im surprised at how good it looks tho
    idk why they don't just make it a thing
  • Idi0ticGeniusIdi0ticGenius ✭✭✭✭✭
    @feminzii well, lore-wise it makes no sense for elins to be a gunner. but then no one cares about the lore.
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's very likely that it is BHS's April Fools joke. The image below is promotion of it:
    i15326601128.png

the text in red says LIE and 1st of April.

I'd race change my gunner to Elin if it is real though.

Nope, you have enough Elin army, go away
  • NikuroTegaNikuroTega ✭✭✭✭
    It would of been better if they made a video of Slayer Revamp teaser for April Fools! LOL!
  • MuggslyMuggsly ✭✭✭
    LesbianVi wrote: »

Nope, you have enough Elin army, go away

This a million times over!

I would much rather play an Amani Ninja or Baraka Gunner vs having yet another Elin.

• I could see this being a cash shop thing. 15k EMP for RNG boxes.