[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

this is real elin gunner ??

Comments

• TianaTiana ✭✭✭
    All this does is make me laugh about excuses of 'animation2hard4maleclasses' with gunners/brawlers not being available to others.
  • Animations are copy/paste of female Castanic, confirmed fake
  • Kimimishan wrote: »
    Animations are copy/paste of female Castanic, confirmed fake

But you see how they could just 'copy paste' this so that every race could be 'every' class
  • DGWolfie wrote: »
    But you see how they could just 'copy paste' this so that every race could be 'every' class

Your point being ? Yes they could do that, slapping a skin on an animation isn't hard at all ...
  • DGWolfie wrote: »
    Kimimishan wrote: »
    Animations are copy/paste of female Castanic, confirmed fake

It's never been that they couldn't lazily/poorly port all the new classes to every race if they just wanted to throw something over the fence to appease people. But that wasn't how they did the class animations for the original classes in the first place.
  • 66ECX7NAN766ECX7NAN7 ✭✭✭✭
    Bonbonnie wrote: »
    Please let this be real. I want cute outfits for my gunner and race change her to elin. ;w;

I'm sure your gunner will be breathing a sigh of relief when she learns this isn't real.
  • D4RK3Y3DLYNXD4RK3Y3DLYNX ✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Hmm, this is kinda like pouring salt on an open wound. It would be nice if BHS would port the current animations to other races even if they are generic. At least then we wouldn't be forced to play as a specific race / gender. Also, inb4prankturnsreal. Brawler was supposed to be a joke, but now it's a real class. Here's hoping Elin gunners and possibly other class races become real. Variety is the spice of life and all that jazz.
  • PamcakePamcake ✭✭✭
    I want Baraka ninja.
  • NPCPakNPCPak ✭✭✭✭
    How about the Baraka and Popori beekeeper class? I'm still waiting for my dream class to make a return.
  • So please tell me if this is a joke or not? I am so confused now! >~<
  • "Happy April Fools Day"
  • PamcakePamcake ✭✭✭
    It's April Fool.
  • AyiAyi ✭✭✭
    LOL

10minchars
  • ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭✭
    LesbianVi wrote: »
    It's very likely that it is BHS's April Fools joke. The image below is promotion of it:
    i15326601128.png

the text in red says LIE and 1st of April.

I'd race change my gunner to Elin if it is real though.

Nope, you have enough Elin army, go away

There's NEVER enough Elin army!

Now on a more serious tone, yeah it looks like just slapped over a Castanic the Elin textures and 3D model and that's it. It only looks good now that you're seeing a 30s video, when you strike that "touch my bu_tt" pose when the Castanic Gunner idles you'll probably see clipping everywhere and limbs going trough everything specially those Elin thunder thighs. It's easy to chose the cool looking non-failed 30s footage (if not even just repeating some parts like that Balder's from different angles). I can imagine quite some force closes on the test server/character on that test time.

Truth to be told, I would still like, even if a half-assed official "mod" like that came out, even if it's just doing the exact same Castanic movements and some dumb stuff happening here and there like gun going trough the body.
    Would even like that for any race/gender. (but yeah males would look so horrible on that Castanic Gunner idle pose). But I understand that they can't release such a half-baked update.
  • This is made me laugh and pissed me off at the same time cause this shows you that BHS is capable of getting rid of gender lock but they just wont.