[PC] Maintenance will begin on 6/20 at 8am PDT, and is expected to last for 3 hours. For more information, please view the following thread: http://bit.ly/2MYtJv6

The 17th Character Slot

---
EDIT - This news post explains everything: http://tera.enmasse.com/news/posts/new-class-the-valkyrie

---

More details will be posted on April 4 along with the official Valkyrie class page (which will also announce the class release date), but since so many players have been asking about character slots we wanted to let you know what to expect.

When Valkyrie releases, the maximum number of character slots will increase from 16 to 17 per server. For a lot of players out there, this is a big deal because they've already maxed out their character list on their favorite server, and this will mean they don't have to delete one of their characters (or swap to a new server) to make room for their new Valkyrie.

There's also some good news for every TERA player that logs in after the Valkyrie release. Each account will get a single Character Slot voucher delivered to their Item Claim for free. If you're full up on characters, make sure you claim it on the server you want the extra slot on to make room for your Valkyrie.

That's all for now but like I said above, keep your eyes peeled for the Valkyrie class page (and video guide) going live April 4.

Cheers!

giphy.gif

Comments

• McOnosRepMcOnosRep ✭✭✭
    Wow this is wonderful news - thank you all!

:)
  • YuxibrYuxibr ✭✭✭
    Nice! Thank you. :3
  • VinyltailsVinyltails ✭✭✭✭
    Spacecats wrote: »
    More details will be posted on April 4 along with the official Valkyrie class page (which will also announce the class release date)

AND thus the cries of people campaigning for the release date to be the 4th are silenced....im now 99.999999999999999999% sure patch date is 11th (or 12/13th if they want a wedsday/thursday patch) to fit in with the usual "One week behind EU" pattern/trope

but thanks for the 17th slot Spacey :p more room to play another character to 65 then never touch it again /o/
  • CatservantCatservant ✭✭✭✭
    Thank you Spacecats for letting us know!

I'm really excited to try the new class, and I love all the effort you guys have been putting into listening and communicating with us.

Specifically: the overworld hunting events.
    another character slot.
    updating the mount (flying no less!) for Elite
    Extra EMP for Elite, if they log in.
    Throwing together a Christmas event on no notice
    The new class name
    Telling us about events occasionally so we can PLAN
    And many other little things that are totally slipping my mind right
    now.

Despite the way so many people can't seem to say TY w/out getting snide about something else, I and my friends appreciate all your efforts.

Thank you.

Please accept some virtual kitty treats.
  • seraphinushseraphinush ✭✭✭✭
    Vinyltails wrote: »
    More details will be posted on April 4 along with the official Valkyrie class page (which will also announce the class release date)

AND thus the cries of people campaigning for the release date to be the 4th are silenced....im now 99.999999999999999999% sure patch date is 11th (or 12/13th if they want a wedsday/thursday patch) to fit in with the usual "One week behind EU" pattern/trope

but thanks for the 17th slot Spacey :p more room to play another character to 65 then never touch it again /o/

One week behind EU or RU but on time with jTERA so it's all good :3
  • Spacecats you smell :anguished:
  • >:3 Gracias , Danke , Thank you >:3 Ari-Gato >:3
  • MuggslyMuggsly ✭✭✭

Except Spacecats said on the last stream that it was 100% not going to be the 4th so they should have been silenced a week ago.

Proof
    https://clips.twitch.tv/DepressedTiredMacaroniFreakinStinkin
    Muggsly wrote: »

Except Spacecats said on the last stream that it was 100% not going to be the 4th so they should have been silenced a week ago.

Proof
    https://clips.twitch.tv/DepressedTiredMacaroniFreakinStinkin

i know...the keywords is "should have been"

Some people are real diehards for the cause (or think that everything said by staff outside of offical posts are lies and slander) ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • Elinu1Elinu1 Canada ✭✭✭✭
    <3 spacecats:)
  • Yes, finally.
    My warrior will become moon warrior!!
    :pleased:
  • So are we to assume they were running behind, or it was not planned for valkyrie release date to be the 4th at all?
    So are we to assume they were running behind, or it was not planned for valkyrie release date to be the 4th at all?

You can assume what you want...but they never released anything about the date for valkyrie....they only gave a timeframe of when it will be out (Start and end of the name reservation event cause that was one of the main reason it made, even if it's not specifically for it) It's kinda how eme works....never give a certain date so if delays do happen, people won't get as mad as they would get if you say "Oh hey, content is coming X date....oh sorry it got delayed sorry lul"

Im partly on the side of not planned for the 4th of all....cause as i said, only the timeframe of the release was given...if it was more closer to the 4th/planned for the forth, i feel the name event might have concluded/released names abit eariler....that and the usual "One week behind EU" trope
    Though then again...that's just me...think what you will...the answer will (probably) never come ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • GrievuuzGrievuuz ✭✭✭
    We appreciate the info (albeit very, very late)

It's still disappointing that we aren't getting it simultaneously with RU/EU, but it's not a big issue, we can just go practice there in the meantime.
  • AyiAyi ✭✭✭
    [filtered], I deleted another 65 lancer. It's too late to be restored isn't it?