[TERA Console] Following the 3/30 (Mon) maintenance, we discovered an issue that was preventing Xbox One users from playing the new update. We are working on a fix for this issue, but for the time being, Xbox One servers are unavailable. A fix should be available in the coming hours. (PS4 maintenance completed and servers are now available.) Check this thread for news: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance

The 17th Character Slot

Comments

• Ayi wrote: »
    [filtered], I deleted another 65 lancer. It's too late to be restored isn't it?

Try contacting support. I think there is a certain period of time they can restore the character (even after it's deleted from what you can see).
  • I feel like they should just increase the number of slots to 24 so you can give your Valkyrie some friends to play with.
  • EndevaEndeva ✭✭✭✭✭
    I feel like they should just increase the number of slots to 24 so you can give your Valkyrie some friends to play with.

16 character slots was enough.
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now I am having the Popo Dance :3 Thanks EME
    Oh wait, 4th April this year or 2019? O.o
  • AccelAccel ✭✭
    looking forward to next Tuesday
  • will this fix server transfers aswell?
  • allofspaceandtimeallofspaceandtime ✭✭✭✭✭
    why are people complaining that its not coming out the 4th? when it does come out, people will find a reason to complain about the class, be it costumes, fashion coupon outfits, it being too op, genderlocked, only for one race, and so on. be thankful that they are extending the characters to 17, and giving us a free character slot. I know the game isn't perfect, but its free to play and they do try to give us stuff in a reasonable time frame. but complaining because you assumed something and it not happening, is just sad.
  • GrievuuzGrievuuz ✭✭✭
    why are people complaining that its not coming out the 4th?

Baiting is forbidden afaik :p
  • why are people complaining that its not coming out the 4th? when it does come out, people will find a reason to complain about the class, be it costumes, fashion coupon outfits, it being too op, genderlocked, only for one race, and so on. be thankful that they are extending the characters to 17, and giving us a free character slot. I know the game isn't perfect, but its free to play and they do try to give us stuff in a reasonable time frame. but complaining because you assumed something and it not happening, is just sad.

Eh personally I think it's sad that a region known for being garbage at everything is getting the class earlier than us. Like how do you [filtered] that up? EU is so bad at everything, there is no reason that EME should be losing to Gameforge in any way. It's pretty pathetic.
    why are people complaining that its not coming out the 4th? when it does come out, people will find a reason to complain about the class, be it costumes, fashion coupon outfits, it being too op, genderlocked, only for one race, and so on. be thankful that they are extending the characters to 17, and giving us a free character slot. I know the game isn't perfect, but its free to play and they do try to give us stuff in a reasonable time frame. but complaining because you assumed something and it not happening, is just sad.

Eh personally I think it's sad that a region known for being garbage at everything is getting the class earlier than us. Like how do you [filtered] that up? EU is so bad at everything, there is no reason that EME should be losing to Gameforge in any way. It's pretty pathetic.

We were always behind them, you know BHS still in charge of what releases when, right? if EME is better at everything, so what is the problem? :eh:
  • YamazukiYamazuki ✭✭✭✭✭

Europe being first isn't something odd, and it's normally just a week or so anyways. They get earlier releases, better teasers, and all the pretty stuff on the surface as compensation for everything else they lack in.
  • So this is the 4th of May then & not the 5th of April? As the actual login screen gives us a date >.>
    imgur.com/a/HvDkj

• tisnotmetisnotme ✭✭✭✭
    LotusElise wrote: »
    So this is the 4th of May then & not the 5th of April? As the actual login screen gives us a date >.>
    imgur.com/a/HvDkj
    as there has so far been no set date I=this isn't the 4th of may this is all will be revealed on the 4th of the 4th PST time vy SpaceCats , the "actual log in screen" gives a date you can create your character not your Valkyrie

• tisnotme wrote: »
    LotusElise wrote: »
    So this is the 4th of May then & not the 5th of April? As the actual login screen gives us a date >.>
    imgur.com/a/HvDkj
    as there has so far been no set date I=this isn't the 4th of may this is all will be revealed on the 4th of the 4th PST time vy SpaceCats , the "actual log in screen" gives a date you can create your character not your Valkyrie

So the name reservation event isn't for Valkyries then? Cos im pretty sure it's the Valkyrie Character that the names being reserved for...Or ill make it and then stare at it for a month?

Anyway, I dont care when its released, but dont have dates in places that are misleading is all I'm getting at.