[PS4/XB1] We will be entering into maintenance on 9/23 at 7pm PDT, and have an expected downtime of 3. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance

Farmville online

2»

Comments

• edited April 2017
    There's actually more than cows and chickens. I saw a pig stuck inside one of the pillars.

That's kinda sad. I think he started out on top of the pillar. At this rate he'll be roasting in the molten TERA core before maintenance saves his bacon.
    Ves1978 wrote:
    i can also always change a game where CM doesn't reply in threads on forums with cocky attitude...

That's no bull right there.
  • voidyvoidy ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please keep them, the choppy fps rates take me back to when I ran dungeons like AINM with my guild and we were still alive :(
  • edited April 2017
    Nootiful wrote: »
    Spacecats wrote: »
    No sorry, the cows and chickens won't go anywhere until Tuesday maintenance. You can always change channels in Highwatch, though. The cows and chickens are only in channel 1.

Like he said...SO SIMPLY CHANGE THE CHANNEL! There is 3 channels in Highwatch.

No channels in velika
    Changing channels should not be considered a "fix"

To clarify, I'm not suggesting this as a fix, just a workaround. The animals will be gone after maintenance on Tuesday morning, but if the PC you're running on is experiencing lag from the players and NPCs in that area, moving to another spot is the easiest and best option.
  • edited April 2017
    Closing this thread. I've deleted multiple comments in this thread that contained, or were in reply to bickering, political comments, or rude comments of a personal nature. If you have any legitimate issues playing TERA solely due to the fact that there are cows in Velika until Tuesday morning, please message me privately about it and we'll see what we can do to help your situation. Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.