[TERA PC] Summersilk season is here! Pick up Summersilk Robes in the TERA store until August 3. Plus, earn a free Summersilk Robe in our leveling event: https://bit.ly/TERA_summersilk
[TERA Console] To celebrate the launch of the Awakening update, participate in the Awakening Leveling Event! Plus, get free items upon your first post-update log-in. Details: https://bit.ly/awkn_events
[TERA Console] The Awakening update (v84) is now live on all console servers! Read the patch notes here: https://bit.ly/v84notes

Who was/is the best player for each class for PvP

Comments

• dumb thread cuz ppl gonna pick their friends but
    Healers: Full ressurection, jacobie, Luisanna, aroo
    slayer: coool, syke
    Ninja: nobody
    warrior: kyru
    reaper: lowbie, myon, numbnips
    Berserker: Wolf, Painwheel, Rise
    Brawler: Aveon, Death
    Lancer: Tsumori, REborn, pokedex, apex
    plus alot of slept on players out there making big plays just need to bve discovered!
  • Well the best Archer in the world is either xilian or distance. Hands down
  • lancer: depore
    slayer: depore
    zerk: depore
    archer: depore
    sorc: depore
    warrior: depore
    gunner: depore
    mystic: depore
    priest: depore
    ninja: depore
    brawler: depore
    valk: depore
    reaper: depore
  • > @AbstractCH said:
    > lancer: depore
    > slayer: depore
    > zerk: depore
    > archer: depore
    > sorc: depore
    > warrior: depore
    > gunner: depore
    > mystic: depore
    > priest: depore
    > ninja: depore
    > brawler: depore
    > valk: depore
    > reaper: depore

Agreed
  • ElinerdElinerd ✭✭
    edited May 2017
    I rarely see people break over even a dozen kills in Fraywind anymore because the game is so balanced™. So it's hard to say who is truly the top in the art of kill stealing. How are you guys deciding who is the best? Is it just nostalgia? I personally feel like there's a large clump of decent players who average at about 7-8 kills every round in FWC but I only see the occasional lucky reaper or archer going over that. Outside of the new class averaging 10+ every round.

And I've only seen Kyru and his guild mates out road fighting like the old days, so for the most part I have no idea who is truly good at survival and what not. I do know that some players tilt the odds of winning in their favor pretty drastically but that's either due to their premade composition(multiple good reapers), or PVE heroism(Archer's stealing BAMs 99% of the time). I'll list out players who consistently kill me, I won't list tanks or healers because I have max level tunnel vision and don't pay attention to group play mechanics. At one point I would have listed the tanks but they barely do damage these days.

• Berserker: Teenage and [filtered](is this an alt of someone? He seemed really good but only saw him a couple of times).
    • Ninja: Why do so few people play this class? Giggle, Ninjarity, and Numbnips are the only ones I can think of(aside from me) that I've ever seen do well.
    • Archer: Cobra, Snipe, Pkarcher, Suntail, and Xilian. It's easy to notice the standout Archers because they are very balanced right now.
    • Slayer: I think most still playing this class able to get 10 kills, even once, is decent otherwise they would reroll to something less brutally painful to play. I rarely see Slayers being champs.
    • Sorcerer: Risv and Poste.
    • Warrior: Kyru and Kiraboshi.
    • Reaper: Lots of good Reapers for obvious reasons but I think Myon(Or was it Myonz?) is the best alongside Treat.Dog. It's hard to gauge how good the other good Reapers we see are since they usually group together.
    • Valkyrie: From what I've seen it's my sxcb Fansub. I'm the KS champ, prove me wrong u won't.

Also I'm sure I've played through the majority of the FWC power hours(and a good chunk of CS/3s) in the past 4 months and yet I haven't seen the vast majority of the players mentioned in this thread. Why name dead players?
  • ElinerdElinerd ✭✭
    I rarely see people break over, let's say, 12 kills in Fraywind anymore because the game is so Balanced?. So it's hard to say who is truly the top in the art of kill stealing. How are you guys deciding who is the best? Is it just nostalgia? I personally feel like there's a large clump of decent players who average at about 7-8 kills every round in FWC but I only see the occasional lucky reaper or archer going over that. Outside of the new class averaging 10+ every round.

And I've only seen Kyru and his guild mates out road fighting like the old days, so for the most part I have no idea who is truly good. I do know that some players tilt the odds of winning in their favor pretty drastically but that's either due to imbalance(Valkyrie), their premade composition(multiple good reapers), or PVE heroism(Archer's stealing BAMs 99% of the time). But I guess I'll just try a list pointing out players who consistently seem to kill me, I won't list tanks or healers because I have complete tunnel vision and don't pay attention to group play mechanics. At one point I would have listed Lancers but Lancers barely do damage these days.
    • Berserker: Teenage and [filtered](is this an alt of someone? He seemed really good but only saw him a couple of times).
    • Ninja: Why do so few people play this class? Giggle, Ninjarity, and Numbnips are the only ones I can think of(aside from me) that I've ever seen do well.
    • Slayer: I think most still playing this class able to get 10 kills even once is decent otherwise they would reroll to something less brutally painful to play. I rarely see Slayers being champs.
    • Sorcerer: Risv and Poste.
    • Warrior: Kyru and Kiraboshi.
    • Reaper: Lots of good Reapers for obvious reasons but I think Myon(Or was it Myonz?) is the best alongside Treat.Dog. It's hard to gauge how good the other good Reapers we see are since they usually group together.
    • Valkyrie: From what I've seen it's my scx baby Fansub. I'm a KS champ, prove me wrong u won't.

Also I'm sure I've played through the majority of the FWC power hours(and a good chunk of CS/3s) in the past 4 months and yet I haven't seen the vast majority of the players mentioned in this thread. Why name dead players?
  • Yall should write down your mains name when commenting so we know how legitimate your opinion is. i dont think people who dont do [filtered] but afk in vo matter when it comes to these type of posts. Just sayin :)

-Ozbek
  • Since you said 'best' im just gonna give a single name per class (except for lancers). Fucc valks though hehe no one cares about valk mains.

-Sorc: icha..duh.
    -Warrior: probably avi since idk mt players.
    -Lancer: Blur and apex (apex best 1v1 lancer i know but blur is alot better in mass)
    -Brawler: aveon (you da best broder)
    -Archer: V.V is back mfkersssss
    -Gunner: A.M. (Only mt gunner i know that rekt me hard)
    -Slayer: coool
    -Zerk: lethal
    -Reaper: myon

-Never played ninja so i dunno.
    -Havent played healer in pvp since 2014 so dunno about healers.

-Ozbek (dotonis)
    %10000 objective
  • xoBarbxoBarb ✭✭✭
    ozbek how arent you banned with emes new stance on injecting&3rd party stuff???????

- robbie (non robot tera online player)
  • Um which 3rd party stuff? Ooooooh you mean my hands????? I know duuuude so many people lack those hehe
  • ElinerdElinerd ✭✭
    Oh I forgot to list gunner. Robbie best NA.
  • edited May 2017
    There is no "Best of the best."

Only expressions of opinion, and bias. 3's rating cannot be counted on to prove ones value and the opinions of the community. Of who is the best of the best should not be what you follow. Just because someone streams and has a high rating does not mean you should worship them. as the Epitome of a class. Also just because someone else expresses them as "good." does it mean they are good.

who knows maybe to you they aren't good. Maybe you're biased against them because personally you hate or resent them maybe they make mistakes. That you notice others don't and you start comparing them to that player. Maybe you feel their class is too easy, and they don't deserve to be called good maybe you feel they play too cheesily.

My word on this matter form your own opinion from experience. duel people, make your own opinions. If you want to make 3's rating factor into it as a way to judge skill then you'll be disappointed when that 1400 or 1600 rated priest makes a mistake that a priest rated at 896 could easily make. ..which brings up another point I have to make.

Everyone is human.. those who are considered best or skilled players can and will make mistakes that cost entire matches or rounds. Just because they made a mistake or made multiple that one match or another does that mean they are the worst player ever? No not by any means. But in the end everything is up to your interpretation your thoughts your ideas and your way of seeing things.

Judge for yourself don't take the opinions of other skilled players or what a majority say as the final verdict.
  • xoBarbxoBarb ✭✭✭
    There is no "Best of the best."

Only expressions of opinion, and bias. 3's rating cannot be counted on to prove ones value and the opinions of the community. Of who is the best of the best should not be what you follow. Just because someone streams and has a high rating does not mean you should worship them. as the Epitome of a class. Also just because someone else expresses them as "good." does it mean they are good.

who knows maybe to you they aren't good. Maybe you're biased against them because personally you hate or resent them maybe they make mistakes. That you notice others don't and you start comparing them to that player. Maybe you feel their class is too easy, and they don't deserve to be called good maybe you feel they play too cheesily.

My word on this matter make your , duel people, make your own opinions. If you want to make 3's rating factor into it as a way to judge skill then you'll be disappointed when that 1400 or 1600 rated priest makes a mistake that a priest rated at 896 could easily make. ..which brings up another point I have to make.

Everyone is human.. those who are considered best or skilled players can and will make mistakes that cost entire matches or rounds. Just because they made a mistake or made multiple that one match or another does that mean they are the worst player ever? No not by any means. But in the end everything is up to your interpretation your thoughts your ideas and your way of seeing things.

Judge for yourself don't take the opinions of other skilled players or what a majority say as the final verdict.

neato :)
  • AyiAyi ✭✭✭
    Valkyrie - Fang, that kid is legit
  • Warrior: Judo, Fam, Sasshimi, Moo
    Lancer: Gold, Tsumori, Doll, Pokedex, Mayfair, Aura
    Archer: Suntail, Jellybee, Xilian
    Sorcerer: Icha, Haimon
    Brawler: Aveon
    Reaper: Freelo, Numbnips, Dark.Kaia
    Ninja:
    Slayer: Suntail, Shibakun
    Berserker: Yuls, D.T, Painwheel