[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Valkyrie Class Video

The video is out. Still no date. Just says,coming soon.

Comments

• MuggslyMuggsly ✭✭✭
    edited April 2017
    Just give me a date already! But at least we know the reason for the delay since @Spacecats had to narrate the video. :p:p
  • JBGamingJBGaming ✭✭✭
    That sounds like Spacecats voice.
  • AimoveraAimovera ✭✭✭
    edited April 2017
    I think Spacecats mentioned that the class page would go up today? But I'm not 100% sure on that.
    Anyway, it should be getting close now... it's probably going to be next week, if they're a week after EU again.

(I've played the class on EU already today, it's quite fun!)
  • That sounds like Spacecats voice.

Or it is a secret voice program eme has that simulates Spacecats voice.
  • Coming Soon™
  • i saw in some group for Tera LatinoAmerica in facebook that in the game of NA in 1 hr we will be able to use the new class
  • still dont know if its true
  • ZoknahalZoknahal ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2017
    EU TERA got Valkyrie today. We still have to wait another week? Looks like the tables have turned and now EU TERA, despite its P2W nature, is ahead of us in pretty much everything, specially Updates to in game stores like Fashion Coupons - Looks at @Noesis - (At least this is what i am speculating right now, We do not know for sure if Valkyrie will be available today or not)
  • Spacecat prolly doing spellcheck on the official page.
    Spellcheck is like CCB to us as it is to spacecats and his team.
    :pleased:
  • MuggslyMuggsly ✭✭✭
    Valk will not be available today Spacecats said it himself on stream and on the forums I am not sure why people still think that all those statements are some giant conspiracy and we will still get class today.

Here you go for the proof you seek.

https://clips.twitch.tv/DepressedTiredMacaroniFreakinStinkin

NOW STOP!
  • ZoknahalZoknahal ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2017
    Muggsly wrote: »
    Valk will not be available today Spacecats said it himself on stream and on the forums I am not sure why people still think that all those statements are some giant conspiracy and we will still get class today.

Here you go for the proof you seek.

https://clips.twitch.tv/DepressedTiredMacaroniFreakinStinkin

NOW STOP!

Mostly because EU TERA is getting it TODAY. For the longest we been getting this kind of patches ahead of EU TERA, so them getting to experience it before us, and not just that, also we not having an specific release date while EU TERA confirmed theirs, well all of that adds up and tells us something is not going smooth on EME side.
  • the new class is pretty fun I logged in on eu.
  • JBGamingJBGaming ✭✭✭
    Are you sure that's not an april fools joke? I mean that was streamed 4 days ago April fools day. The day we could make our class was announced on the character page 4/4/17. Or did you guys forget. That date had never changed or they would have announced the change and changed the date on the character page.
  • null
    Ya that was just spacecats April fools joke since the 1st was on the weekend it's totally today. :p
  • TriggTrigg ✭✭
    I was curious how the skills would be translated. I like 'em.

Looking so much forward to this class omg! If it comes out during Easter... Would be difficult getting away from rl just to play, I guess. "OTL