[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Valkyrie Class Video

24

Comments

  • I hope it was just an April Fool's joke and it actually DOES come out today. Doubt it though but one can only hope. Plus it would be kinda messed up for the people that ended up not taking their day off since it was 'confirmed' 4/1 not released today. Feelsbadman being behind Tera EU.
  • ZoknahalZoknahal ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you sure that's not an april fools joke? I mean that was streamed 4 days ago April fools day. The day we could make our class was announced on the character page 4/4/17. Or did you guys forget. That date had never changed or they would have announced the change and changed the date on the character page.

    Honestly, that would be a bit too far for an Aprils Fool joke. But this is Spacecats we talking bout, the Master of Trolls, Spikes King, he goes by many names. We will see once the patch arrives.
  • TriggTrigg ✭✭
    http://tera.enmasse.com/news/posts/new-class-the-valkyrie

    Looks like we have a confirmed date now?
  • ZoknahalZoknahal ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2017
    1 Week from today, i just knew it. Officially we are behind EU TERA and we get patches at a slower rate now. I just hope on April 11 they dont just bring Valkyrie, but more things to make up for the delay.
  • Yea. The 11th and not today... Noooo we are losing to the Europeans! haha jk... sorta..
  • Trigg wrote: »
    http://tera.enmasse.com/news/posts/new-class-the-valkyrie

    Looks like we have a confirmed date now?

    I'm glad the new class is at least a castanic.
  • ZoknahalZoknahal ✭✭✭✭✭
    Taybat wrote: »
    Trigg wrote: »
    http://tera.enmasse.com/news/posts/new-class-the-valkyrie

    Looks like we have a confirmed date now?

    I'm glad the new class is at least a castanic.

    Many would disagree with you tho. While it being Castanic, it is Castanic female only. Gender/race locking strikes again.
  • Thank God it's 11! University spring break and whole week to level my Precious up ! <3333
  • EU has the better Valkyrie leveling event though. Free Imperator set at lvl 65, plus jewelry
  • http://tera.enmasse.com/news/posts/new-class-the-valkyrie

    "When the Honorbound content update drops on Tuesday, April 11, you’ll see some new faces around the world of TERA. That’s because we’re proud to welcome the valkyrie, our newest character class, to the game we all love."
  • ZoknahalZoknahal ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fruits wrote: »
    Zoknahal wrote: »
    1 Week from today, i just knew it. Officially we are behind EU TERA

    And yet nobody brings up the time where we had patches one to two weeks ahead of EU. Then EU people whines about NA getting patches ahead of us? Who honestly cares.

    It will alternate back and forth regardless of your bickering.

    Suck it up, or play EU, or better off why not complain about Russia being ahead than NA, EU, and even JP?

    Kids these days.

    Wao, someone needs to chill. Do you ever heard about a word called "Sarcasm"?
  • JBGamingJBGaming ✭✭✭
    edited April 2017
    Ok so NOW they decide to change the date from 4/4/17 to 5/25/17 release date. I can't say how angry I am right now. I'm very disappointed.

    ....

    However I understanding being over loaded.

    Early work on the xbox and playstation console thingymajigger work.
    Kritika online work.
    and maintaining this and the others...
    So yeah maybe the hype for the new class overloaded the brains ALOT wouldn't you say? So we got to wait another month for our new class while the other countrys get to play it before us and talk smack on the forums.... Just love it.
  • JBGamingJBGaming ✭✭✭
    Go look at your character loading screen date. 5/25 I think is safe to assume the release of Valkyrie.
  • Ok so NOW they decide to change the date from 4/4/17 to 5/25/17 release date. I can't say how angry I am right now. I'm very disappointed.

    ....

    However I understanding being over loaded.

    Early work on the xbox and playstation console thingymajigger work.
    Kritika online work.
    and maintaining this and the others...
    So yeah maybe the hype for the new class overloaded the brains ALOT wouldn't you say? So we got to wait another month for our new class while the other countrys get to play it before us and talk smack on the forums.... Just love it.

    May 25th...? Huh?
Sign In or Register to comment.