[PS4/XB1] We will be entering maintenance dowtime on 6/17 at 7pm PDT (2:00 UTC). For more information, please visit the following link: http://bit.ly/2IoSgVW

New Class: The Valkyrie

Post_Header.jpg

The Honorbound content update is releasing April 11, featuring the new Valkyrie class! See today's news post for details on the level-up event surrounding the Valkyrie release, and how to earn achievements and rewards surrounding the new class: http://tera.enmasse.com/news/posts/new-class-the-valkyrie

Comments

• edited April 2017
    The official class page is also up: http://tera.enmasse.com/game-guide/classes/valkyrie

• LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭✭
    Spacecats wrote: »
    Post_Header.jpg

The Honorbound content update is releasing April 11, featuring the new Valkyrie class! See today's news post for details on the level-up event surrounding the Valkyrie release, and how to earn achievements and rewards surrounding the new class: http://tera.enmasse.com/news/posts/new-class-the-valkyrie

https://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/13009/valkyrie-weapon-skins#latest

Answer my post at your earliest convenience pls. This is rather important regarding the Valkyrie weapon skins.
  • So, if a level 60 scroll is used in the first 24 hrs. would that character get the "Dark Raven" title, no titles at all, or all 3 titles?
  • edited April 2017
    So, if a level 60 scroll is used in the first 24 hrs. would that character get the "Dark Raven" title, no titles at all, or all 3 titles?

The expectation is that the Level 60 Scrolls will be disabled at launch for Valkyries, just as happened with Ninja. Other XP boosting elements would work in game (BuddyUp, Elite, XP Scrolls, TERA Rewards, etc.) but not the instant-60 scroll. The scroll would then be re-enabled for Valkyrie after some time has passed.
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    So, if a level 60 scroll is used in the first 24 hrs. would that character get the "Dark Raven" title, no titles at all, or all 3 titles?

As @counterpoint said, I think 2 weeks to 1 month after release can't use lvl 60 scrolls. also when you use lvl 60 scrolls, like any events reward, anything you get items or titles under 60 won't be applied to your char.
  • Is the Valkyrie a cloth or leather type class?
  • Is the Valkyrie a cloth or leather type class?

Leather.
  • @spacecats hi spacecats, do the EXP booster will work, like Buddyup, elite and such?
  • EU had released their Valkyrie class on the 4/04, and people said within less than 20 minutes someone was lvl 65 with title, and full +15 gear. In my opinion its rubbish, many others stayed up 24hrs to complete the task, while someone jumped ahead without trying at all.
    Rapunzzel wrote: »
    @spacecats hi spacecats, do the EXP booster will work, like Buddyup, elite and such?

in game boosters all work, only level 60 scrolls doesn't work for new class.
  • McOnosRepMcOnosRep ✭✭✭
    LesbianVi wrote: »
    @spacecats hi spacecats, do the EXP booster will work, like Buddyup, elite and such?

So Elite and the kuma's win boost would work simultaneously for 300% XP from mobs? And, sorry if I missed this, but s there any official confirmation of this please?
    McOnosRep wrote: »
    LesbianVi wrote: »

So Elite and the kuma's win boost would work simultaneously for 300% XP from mobs? And, sorry if I missed this, but s there any official confirmation of this please?

You can't stack XP boosters, (not even 30% or 50% with 100%, the stronger takes lead) Only one that can stack is the one comes from buddy up code, So you get 100% from Buddy up code and 100% from Elite or Kumas booster. So if you have Elite and don't have buddy up code you don't need any boosters, cause the max booster is 100% without buddy up code booster. Then there is Booster from Tier reward system which stacks with that 100%, also on returning players gift there is a Cracker Confetti which is a XP boost that can stack with booster you already have.
  • McOnosRepMcOnosRep ✭✭✭
    Okay thanks for the feedback!
  • Zoyia wrote: »
    EU had released their Valkyrie class on the 4/04, and people said within less than 20 minutes someone was lvl 65 with title, and full +15 gear. In my opinion its rubbish, many others stayed up 24hrs to complete the task, while someone jumped ahead without trying at all.

It's because in EU they do level scrolls differently -- you buy "bite-sized" scrolls that give you a fixed amount of XP. But yes, because they have that feature in EU and didn't disable it, it never really made sense to have server-firsts. It was obvious that the server-first there would be someone who was using a full stack of these scrolls to get all the way to 65. (Given that they also handed you the gear and scrolls to get it to +12/+9, it was just a matter of having the mats to get it all to +15.)

Here this won't be an issue because the level 60 scroll will be disabled for the class, and the equivalent title will be given to everyone equally if they complete within 24 hours.
  • tisnotmetisnotme ✭✭✭✭
    So I have some quick questions please
    This lvl event is one day ?
    Is that "24hrs" or the day of release being from release to midnite
    Being as I believe it's release is 9am (is this the correct time ?) on the 11th/4 pst