[PS4/XB1] We will be entering into maintenance downtime on 11/18 at 6pm PST. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance

Mystic and Priest controller settings.

I would recommend giving more flexibility in skill animation "direction" combat with these classes. For example some melee classes can attack in the direction they are making their character move. However for other classes like mystic for example If I am making my character move in one direction, I would like to be able to shoot my bolt or any other skill in any direction of my choosing should I be moving in a direction. Some of these skills being used are forcing an immediate turn of the character to use a skill in a direction un intended. It makes one feel that you have to play a healing class in one direction. Something to look into please.

Comments

• There is actually an option in controller settings for this..."set skill direction" to Character instead of Camera.

Unfortunately with the Honorbound update, this option got broken, so us controller players are waiting around patiently for someone to fix it.