No maintenance on 10/17. Maintenance is moved to Thursday, October 19.

Parth Notes 4/11/2017 [Honorbound]

PatchNotes_inner_Header.jpg

Patch notes for the Honorbound update are now live. Server maintenance will run the usual 7 a.m. to 9 a.m. PDT assuming all goes smoothly.

The Valkyrie has arrived! Check out her official class guide here:
http://tera.enmasse.com/game-guide/classes/valkyrie

And, of course, the full patch notes here:
http://tera.enmasse.com/news-page/patch-notes/patch-540-honorbound

Comments

• i Tought we were getting new dungeon content aswell new gear, thats what i was looking for. so when are we getting it?
  • We won't get that for at least a couple weeks to a month
  • KiraboshiKiraboshi ✭✭✭
    PaRth notes?
  • ChoaruChoaru ✭✭
    Is it still worth to work towards +15 Ambush if the new gear sets are coming out soon?
  • aeee98aeee98 ✭✭✭✭
    We are indeed getting a new parth :^)
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 11
    I like the changes very much, specially directional moves, more glyph points for Slayer/Zerk/Reaper :awesome: :hurrah: Dragon shop, loving it.
    And changes to Tokens and harder dungeons. AND HAVING MOUNTS IN ALL DUNGEONS, not running for 3 hours now RAWR. well, newbies gonna ask where did you get that mount, how you get it more after patch :glasses:

Great patch. Tnx EME for giving it to us soon :3

PS: Forgot the Valkyrie :neutral: well, IT GONNA BE AWESOME. well time to control my excitement or something will break >:)
  • KarmaTheAlligatorKarmaTheAlligator ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 11
    Wait, so the Abscess is back already? Or is that something from EU's patch notes (due to the VIP thing)?
    Choaru wrote: »
    Is it still worth to work towards +15 Ambush if the new gear sets are coming out soon?

+15 Imperator was still working fine this patch, so yes, it's still worth it.
    edited April 11
    Choaru wrote: »

Also it gets a buff with the incoming gear patch so as @KarmaTheAlligator said, it is actually worth it.

PS: Maybe Abscess changed and it is reserved till its release later.
  • Increased difficulty for world monsters and dungeons? Does this mean the game is going back to the way it was when it first launched in NA? I sure hope so low levels have gotten so boring.
    Increased difficulty for world monsters and dungeons? Does this mean the game is going back to the way it was when it first launched in NA? I sure hope so low levels have gotten so boring.

Yeah, in some points things even get better since bosses have more immunity to KD and CC.
  • Was the patch released? Why I cant see the new class?
    JRCEYEP6D3 wrote: »
    Was the patch released? Why I cant see the new class?

They are the notes, patch releases in couple of hours, starts at 7 AM pst, prob takes 1 hour to 2 hour maint then, everyone can have some Val booooooty.
  • @Spacecats @Noesis @Halrath @CobaltDragon or anyone from the player council who is able to confirm @Yamazuki @StarSprite can we get a confirmation on the dungeon changes, specifically: The Abscess, will we be able to run that dungeon after patch or is it not included at all in the build and it's just patch notes over from KTera and The Abscess will come later into the game on a later patch?
  • tisnotmetisnotme ✭✭✭
    @Spacecats @Noesis @Halrath @CobaltDragon or anyone from the player council who is able to confirm @Yamazuki @StarSprite can we get a confirmation on the dungeon changes, specifically: The Abscess, will we be able to run that dungeon after patch or is it not included at all in the build and it's just patch notes over from KTera and The Abscess will come later into the game on a later patch?

Being its 3am there now I don't think you will get an answer before patch in a few hrs time
  • HeruvimHeruvim ✭✭
    So the leveling now is more cancerish?pfff