Parth Notes 4/11/2017 [Honorbound]

Comments

• Will dragon claws be changes to fragments? Or they're basically useless? </3
  • I'm hungover and ready to level.
  • Really dislike the difficult increase on mobs and dungeons. Sometimes in impossible get a party to run those, and the only option is doing yourself alone.
    I love the new "backstep" .
  • Has update started for EST as of yet?
  • thatdude96 wrote: »
    i Tought we were getting new dungeon content aswell new gear, thats what i was looking for. so when are we getting it?

Why do peopple love new gear?? :/ More farming, enchanting again, mw again... Is that supossed to be fun?
  • O play eu, low DG is very dificult, 3 hours only on healer in a pt, or 8 hours on 5 valkyrie pt
  • thatdude96 wrote: »
    i Tought we were getting new dungeon content aswell new gear, thats what i was looking for. so when are we getting it?

Why do peopple love new gear?? :/ More farming, enchanting again, mw again... Is that supossed to be fun?

I personally enjoy the leveling of it. But the new gear isn't what I'm for. I just want to play a new class.
  • YamazukiYamazuki ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Spacecats @Noesis @Halrath @CobaltDragon or anyone from the player council who is able to confirm @Yamazuki @StarSprite can we get a confirmation on the dungeon changes, specifically: The Abscess, will we be able to run that dungeon after patch or is it not included at all in the build and it's just patch notes over from KTera and The Abscess will come later into the game on a later patch?
    I think ABNM comes later, just we got the change for it now. I didn't get to 65 really at EU so I can't say 100%. It's not uncommon for us to get minor changes bundled earlier as it's happened before.
  • "Mysterious Dragon Eggs still in player inventories now have a 100 percent drop rate for crimson dragons".

You have to be kidding me.
  • Vanhelzing wrote: »
    "Mysterious Dragon Eggs still in player inventories now have a 100 percent drop rate for crimson dragons".

You have to be kidding me.

Quit. Leave the game. Don't play it ever again. Go rage on it and just stop. lol If it's that big of a deal to you, never play again.
  • So uuh, im in the Europe server region, and when i try to join a server it says it isn't ready yet. So they are still under maintenance??? Like wtf??
  • Open World
    Increased difficulty of monsters.

THANK YOU!!!
  • VyolVyol ✭✭✭
    W6HYAMPMA5 wrote: »
    So uuh, im in the Europe server region, and when i try to join a server it says it isn't ready yet. So they are still under maintenance??? Like wtf??

Yes they are. This here is your friend, genius.
  • I'm in the timezone stated on the update page. 7am-9am PST. Servers are still down here. So I guess wait it out? just over 10 minutes left.
  • I'm in the timezone stated on the update page. 7am-9am PST. Servers are still down here. So I guess wait it out? just over 10 minutes left.

You might want to learn Daylight savings time.