[PS4/XB1] Due to an error, we have extended current events (such as dungeon highlights) by one day. The new end time is now 10/15 at 0500 UTC. Thanks for your patience!

Parth Notes 4/11/2017 [Honorbound]

Comments

• edited April 2017
    I'm in the timezone stated on the update page. 7am-9am PST. Servers are still down here. So I guess wait it out? just over 10 minutes left.

I'd bank on maintenance going over the normal length given the update's content. But definitely not early (like some weeks with just general maintenance and little to no fixes applied to the game).
  • Seems like it might be going over the normal length. Unless our clocks are slightly off from each other.
  • edited April 2017
    W6HYAMPMA5 wrote: »
    So uuh, im in the Europe server region, and when i try to join a server it says it isn't ready yet. So they are still under maintenance??? Like wtf??

Yes they are. This here is your friend, genius.

Right ok, sorry then, i didn't know there was such a page. This website is friggin confusing
  • edited April 2017
    So I'm usually not awake when the servers come back up, but since I wanna get into the game as quickly as possible today I was wondering if anyone knew the answer to the following question:

• Will the patch start downloading automatically if I already have the launcher open, or do I need to close+reopen it?
  • close it and reopen I think.
  • So I'm usually not awake when the servers come back up, but since I wanna get into the game as quickly as possible today I was wondering if anyone knew the answer to the following question:

• Will the patch start downloading automatically if I already have the launcher open, or do I need to close+reopen it?
    It is supposed to download as long it's open.
  • "Parth Notes" Good Job XD
  • ya its 10 after and still not up lol
  • Halrath wrote: »
    Maintenance continues! Please keep all rioting to a minimum. We'll open the gates as soon as we can. In the meantime, enjoy the cameraderie in this thread.
  • edited April 2017
    should be good soon enough
  • edited April 2017
    Meh, guess we just gotta wait.
  • I guess that the only time we had a precise time in a major update the servers had to be close for more 4 hours because it almost exploded.
  • Meh, guess we just gotta wait.

This will all come out for us at a later date. It's not supposed to come out with Valk.
  • VyolVyol ✭✭✭
    Or you just wait 'till they release them
  • chill yall, patch should be done soon, and with the amount they are adding/changing this time, really not surprised its not done yet. They will be done when they are done! Better they go over estimated time now, than have to repeatedly bring servers down later for "Emergency Patch Fix" later. XD