[PS4/XB1] Due to an error, we have extended current events (such as dungeon highlights) by one day. The new end time is now 10/15 at 0500 UTC. Thanks for your patience!

Parth Notes 4/11/2017 [Honorbound]

Comments

• TLTF6WN67R wrote: »
    chill yall, patch should be done soon, and with the amount they are adding/changing this time, really not surprised its not done yet. They will be done when they are done! Better they go over estimated time now, than have to repeatedly bring servers down later for "Emergency Patch Fix" later. XD

I rather them take a long time at start than them stealing time AFTER start aswell..
  • CPJXDJRWN7 wrote: »
    its almost an hour past the estimated time anyone know when it will be back???

It's on the main page, they estimate it will end at 10am PDT but because of the size of the update, i think it can take even longer.
    --

Btw we had an update some hours ago, right? We'll need to update again? The launcher auto-updates if i leave it opened?
  • Artemis3v wrote: »
    They could also release the patch data *now* even if the servers aren't ready yet, since it's probably gonna be hella slow this time with all the people trying to simultaneously download it. I can't imaging the package data isn't complete already (it was probably finished at least a week in advance unless they're very dumb lol).

The patch parth data to update the game has been available for half an hour already xD

Hmm, ok. It must've downloaded while I wasn't looking then I guess. Wouldn't have expected it to be fast given that they needed to push lots of new files to us.
  • TrialMacameauTrialMacameau Does it matter ? cuz DDOSing is a crime punishable of Prison ✭✭
    "Parth"

Nice typo there EME XD
  • Stay Schwifty
  • Its past 10 AM... I get that they had problems, but its been 1 hour since its original launch...
  • Aogriete wrote: »
    Its past 10 AM... I get that they had problems, but its been 1 hour since its original launch...

It's been like this for all class launches
  • SoundAtlas wrote: »
    Aogriete wrote: »
    Its past 10 AM... I get that they had problems, but its been 1 hour since its original launch...

This is literally my first wait for a class I usually am late, ive been excited since they announced it....
    Aogriete wrote: »

Yeah. Shouldn't be too surprising. It's a big patch and there's lots that could go wrong.
  • Whats up with all these Gender/Race locked classes...That's just being lazy..
  • Revolt23 wrote: »
    Whats up with all these Gender/Race locked classes...That's just being lazy..

Many many many many many mmos do this. Tons.
  • where is it lol i just got the game a a over three hour wait before i have even played an ounce of the game is not a good start XD
  • CPJXDJRWN7 wrote: »
    where is it lol i just got the game a a over three hour wait before i have even played an ounce of the game is not a good start XD

Unfortunately (or Fortunately, depends on how you look at it), you got it at a major patch, have to expect a long wait. But also there will be a new class so there's that.
  • yep, you picked a hell of a day to get the game lol :awesome: great game though this is a like what once a year or more thing haha and you picked today!

CPJXDJRWN7 wrote: »
    where is it lol i just got the game a a over three hour wait before i have even played an ounce of the game is not a good start XD

Unfortunately (or Fortunately, depends on how you look at it), you got it at a major patch, have to expect a long wait. But also there will be a new class so there's that.

yea true true do you have acess to all the classes right off the bat or do you have to unlock them just asking ?