Comments

• DuckishDuckish
    edited April 2017
    Yay servers up
  • gg

cya in dungeons guys
  • Just got in.
    Seems to be up and running.
  • The servers are starting to show up!!! =)
  • You cannot create any more characters...

What?
  • Revolt23 wrote: »
    That's what im saying @UlithiumDragon that's just being lazy. Reaper could have been on Every Race by now. i guess imagine a Baraka doing a Grim Strike with the backflip LMAO

Eh, Reaper is probably the only race/gender lock that makes sense, since they actually tried with that one and gave them a well-fleshed out backstory and even a custom starting zone. I very much *WOULD* have been a buttload of work to create one of those for ALL the different races, so I don't begrudge them for that class.

All the other ones, though? Lazy.
  • AAHHJG4PKM wrote: »
    You cannot create any more characters...

What?

The character voucher is in your item claim so you have to get on a character to use it. I can't vouch for the functionality of the increased character cap though.
  • AAHHJG4PKM wrote: »
    You cannot create any more characters...

What?

girl, log into a char and check ur mail, lol you have to use the character slot item, to get the new character slot
  • 6C7F9TRWXL wrote: »
    CPJXDJRWN7 wrote: »
    SoundAtlas wrote: »
    CPJXDJRWN7 wrote: »
    where is it lol i just got the game a a over three hour wait before i have even played an ounce of the game is not a good start XD

Unfortunately (or Fortunately, depends on how you look at it), you got it at a major patch, have to expect a long wait. But also there will be a new class so there's that.

yea true true do you have acess to all the classes right off the bat or do you have to unlock them just asking ?

Reaper is locked in the beginning, you'll have to get to lvl 40 on any character to unlock it.
    Other than that, all classes are unlocked from the start.

thank you
  • Aogriete wrote: »
    I have the game running and everything

P.S
    What server you guys at??

how do you have it running ??
  • This server isn't up yet!!! O.o
  • Is the buddy up code broken? Will not pop up the box from log in screen so I can enter the code.
  • Someone needs to brush up on their HTML coding. XD

yofodg.jpg

^You forgot the backslashes on the closing tag @Spacecats. :]
  • The honorbound patch says that "Crystal merchants now sell uncommon crystals instead of common ones."

Most of the crystal merchants are correct,
    But I found the crystal merchant in Lumbertown still sells regular/common.
    is this an error?

2iijzic.png
  • WitchyGirl wrote: »
    The honorbound patch says that "Crystal merchants now sell uncommon crystals instead of common ones."

Most of the crystal merchants are correct,
    But I found the crystal merchant in Lumbertown still sells regular/common.
    is this an error?

2iijzic.png

Heh -- I'm wondering if they just forgot about Lumbertown since this is basically an abandoned area now.