[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Do IoD BAMs enrage?

As title says.

Comments

• aeee98aeee98 ✭✭✭✭
    They enrage like normal bosses. You will see more damage once you get it to enrage.
  • XandervbXandervb ✭✭✭
    Is there any indicator for enrage? I only noticed a small red ball next to HP bar but it's always there.
  • KarmaTheAlligatorKarmaTheAlligator ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's an option to turn on enrage notification, it'll be shown by a little red angry face above your character. For some BAMs, there's a more obvious way to see, the Teraliths glow red and the Naga's spikes glow red.
  • DigivolveDigivolve ✭✭✭✭
    They generally attack faster too
  • If you pay a little attention ... their appearance changes. Giants wear a crude masks, Teraliths grows redder, so on.
    They also for most of them have an enraging animation, that is rare to see. Not so much for Giants for example, as they simply flick their masks down very fast, but Nagas for example stand on their back paws and aim their swords skyward. Most of the time however, they'll either skip it completely and just enrage and resume the fight, or instead of doing the animation they will stand still and do nothing for a while.
  • XandervbXandervb ✭✭✭
    Thanks for your answers! Now I remember we had these indicators. But even when turned on I tend to overlook them because for brawler they often appear 'inside' boss when fighting close.