[PS4/XB1] We will be entering into maintenance on 9/23 at 7pm PDT, and have an expected downtime of 3. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance

Server Downtime Hangout Thread: April 11, 2017

Good morning, all. It's almost that time again...it's getting close to Valkyrie time!

Despite the fact I'm going to have to work on college crap for most of the day, rest assured I will get my valkyrie before the night grows old.

Now, yesterday, while it was storming in my neighborhood, I headed to the store to get some paper for the printer (I somehow mistakenly grabbed legal paper instead of standard paper. How I did not catch this I have no idea). When I got out of the store, I saw someone run into a stop sign.

Unfortunately, because of the fact I didn't have my phone handy, I didn't capture the moment. However, this video I found will sum up that stupid moment best:

Enjoy, folks!

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to check my neighborhood for storm damage...but while I do that, as well as go to class, I offer a penny for your thoughts.

King

Comments

• No one? Ah, crap...
  • AetonaAetona ✭✭✭
    The only funny thing about that video is the laugh in the background.
  • owo;;;;;;;
  • AimoveraAimovera ✭✭✭
    Flawless execution.
  • TriggTrigg ✭✭
    Good luck with leveling your valkyrie, guys. :chuffed: The best I can hope for is the level 30 title anyway soooo.

I will just paint while maintenance I guess. Would be a miracle if it was finished today. "OTL
  • MidokuPastaMidokuPasta ✭✭✭✭
    So excited for this been looking forward to it for weeks hopefully they will have a decent sale still a few items i need to get.
  • KarmaTheAlligatorKarmaTheAlligator ✭✭✭✭✭
    As someone with no depth perception... my sympathies to the guy.
  • ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2017
    still wonder if I could get someone to pay me for hired heals or tanking services

edit: ~hurr durr oh so racist meme removed to avoid SJWs~
  • KarmaTheAlligatorKarmaTheAlligator ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ElinLove I have to say, I'm tempted... Depending on pricing, and availability.
  • Is 10g enough :)
  • ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭✭
    Svetlanah wrote: »
    Is 10g enough :)

Per second? Sure!

I'm on AV by the way, if I get around doing it (and the name is available) I think I'll call it "Wts.Heals(or tanks)" or something like this

Now I wonder what would be a fair pricing, in either time or per level achieved
  • me to me right now: "hurry up and wait"
  • MidokuPastaMidokuPasta ✭✭✭✭
    ElinLove wrote: »

Per second? Sure!

I'm on AV by the way, if I get around doing it (and the name is available) I think I'll call it "Wts.Heals(or tanks)" or something like this

I'd charge 1.5k for every 10 levels up to 30 then 5k after. Seems fair if people really need heals or tanks.
  • ElinLove wrote: »

Per second? Sure!

I'd charge 1.5k for every 10 levels up to 30 then 5k after. Seems fair if people really need heals or tanks.

pffft. people want those titles super bad. dungeons just got buffed. you could charge 5k on lowbies (below golden lab) and 10kper golden lab and above dungeon run and i bet people would still buy.
  • ShadowOfLightShadowOfLight ✭✭✭
    edited April 2017
    also, dungeon lag will prolly be 2k-20k ms like it was with ninja release.
This discussion has been closed.