[TERA Console] Maintenance to deploy the v86.01 update is scheduled for Monday, September 14 at 7 p.m. PT. Patch notes: http://bit.ly/terac_v86
[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Server Downtime Hangout Thread: April 11, 2017

Comments

• well the patch just went through
  • MidokuPastaMidokuPasta ✭✭✭✭
    ElinLove wrote: »
    Svetlanah wrote: »
    Is 10g enough :)

Per second? Sure!

I'm on AV by the way, if I get around doing it (and the name is available) I think I'll call it "Wts.Heals(or tanks)" or something like this

Now I wonder what would be a fair pricing, in either time or per level achieved

I'd charge 1.5k for every 10 levels up to 30 then 5k after. Seems fair if people really need heals or tanks.

pffft. people want those titles super bad. dungeons just got buffed. you could charge 5k on lowbies (below golden lab) and 10kper golden lab and above dungeon run and i bet people would still buy.

I could get the titles on my own without paying anyone to run with me because I don't sck at the game lawl
  • KarmaTheAlligatorKarmaTheAlligator ✭✭✭✭✭

Per second? Sure!

I'm on AV by the way, if I get around doing it (and the name is available) I think I'll call it "Wts.Heals(or tanks)" or something like this

I'd charge 1.5k for every 10 levels up to 30 then 5k after. Seems fair if people really need heals or tanks.

pffft. people want those titles super bad. dungeons just got buffed. you could charge 5k on lowbies (below golden lab) and 10kper golden lab and above dungeon run and i bet people would still buy.

I could get the titles on my own without paying anyone to run with me because I don't sck at the game lawl

It's not a matter of sucking or not, it's a matter of having the time for it.
  • MidokuPastaMidokuPasta ✭✭✭✭

Per second? Sure!

I have no life, stuck in a hospital so what else can I do besides murder stuff to distract my brain
  • Tbh i'd prob just solo every dg, or do kumas :)
  • ieatpuppiesieatpuppies ✭✭
    edited April 2017
    Tbh i'd prob just solo every dg, or do kumas :)

dungeons just got a major buff to difficulty its not efficient time wise to solo them anymore
  • Svetlanah wrote: »
    Tbh i'd prob just solo every dg, or do kumas :)

good luck with that when its a low of 2-3k ms in dungeons. especially now that you cant cheese mechs in lower level dungeons. maybe normal ping yeah. not on valk release tho.
  • I'm going to attempt my damnest to get up to the level 60 titles...
    and I'm going to do it with 1 lab, 2 tutorials, and 1 lab test weighing 15% (not a lot but..) and no sleep...
    Lets go!
  • KarmaTheAlligatorKarmaTheAlligator ✭✭✭✭✭

Per second? Sure!

I have no life, stuck in a hospital so what else can I do besides murder stuff to distract my brain

Not talking about you, though. You were implying that anyone who would pay/party for the titles sucks, while it's a matter of not everyone being able to play 24/7. Myself as example, I'll only get home (hopefully) one and a half hours after maintenance is over, and since I have work tomorrow, won't be able to play all night.
  • BonbonnieBonbonnie ✭✭✭
    edited April 2017
    still wonder if I could get someone to pay me for hired heals or tanking services
    jew_basic.jpg

I'd recommend taking the image down. Last time I posted it, I got forum restrictions for a month. :angry:

I'll be healing on MT, later with posting my characters name. I won't be charging, but I kindly ask people who appreciate my generosity with some spare coin today to donate the foodie weapon skin for my priest and the Dragon Silk or Sky Blossom dress for my precious lil elin. :heart:

Anyways, have a laugh boys, gals, and others...

• ;3; The patch just came out but the servers aren't up yet. Better make coffee.
  • Yea I just patched mine
  • BonbonnieBonbonnie ✭✭✭
    Waiting for servers to come up like

tumblr_inline_oo93ppneZS1ufjlng_540.png
  • AimoveraAimovera ✭✭✭
    I'm just sitting on the launcher now, after patching while waiting for servers to go up. Kek
  • I still have to log on to redeem that free character slot thingy. I think they said they were going to give them out.
This discussion has been closed.