[PS4/XB1] We will be entering into maintenance downtime on 10/21 at 7pm PDT, and have an expected downtime of 3 hours. For details, please visit the following link: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance

Server Downtime Hangout Thread: April 11, 2017

Comments

• Can always dance to this great video:

I just got this song out of my head, fuuuuuuuu
  • KarmaTheAlligatorKarmaTheAlligator ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tenshi1 wrote: »
    When you have the server status page tabbed and keep refreshing ever minute

Pff, every minute. Do you even try?
  • Maybe they should use that test server to actual deliver a build that would work on the main ones before going live.

they do but it doesnt always catch all the problems that can happen when applying the patch to multiple live servers
  • cuzcuz ✭✭
    Sometimes, late at night after my family is asleep, I lock myself in the bathroom, fill the bathtub with marinara sauce, submerge myself in it, and pretend I'm a meatball
  • Can always dance to this great video:

I just got this song out of my head, fuuuuuuuu

Nevah!!!
  • Server first is gone already anyway. I got in during maintenance and already leveled to 65 due to an exploit.

#umadbro

You could try a bigger bait next time :)

you must think i am joking

mAzJS9p.jpg

AYAYAYAYAYAYAAA
  • 636-01320714en.jpg

i found the EME Team

image link is broken
  • -_- Severs still aint up
  • Just convert Fey Forest to the others!
    aoZW2O0_700b.jpg
  • cuz wrote: »
    Sometimes, late at night after my family is asleep, I lock myself in the bathroom, fill the bathtub with marinara sauce, submerge myself in it, and pretend I'm a meatball

omg wat?
  • @cuz , we all do weird crap. Just remember...what happens in your house STAYS in your house.
  • Eating all my snacks and drinking all my drinks before the game is even up OTL

Lol same i think i'm holding my anxiety by eating the snacks that were supposed to last the next 12 hours
  • faber-crossbreed-pug-bunny.jpg
    Here, have cute little puppy and rabbit.
  • gianniswwgiannisww ✭✭
    edited April 2017
    I forgot to get coffee nuu
  • @Spacecats any information on guild homes? we where told they become a thing after sky castles where removed? no exact time frame was mentioned just curious.
This discussion has been closed.