[TERA PC & CONSOLE] One week left in Summerfest, Part 1: Festival of the Sun! Part 2: The Beach Bash kicks off August 11. Participate in Summerfest activities to earn tokens redeemable for costumes, consumables, mounts, and more! Details: https://bit.ly/tera_sf20

Server Downtime Hangout Thread: April 11, 2017

Comments

• MinimanaMinimana ✭✭✭
    "This server isn't up yet!"
  • ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bonbonnie wrote: »
    ElinLove wrote: »
    still wonder if I could get someone to pay me for hired heals or tanking services
    jew_basic.jpg

I'd recommend taking the image down. Last time I posted it, I got forum restrictions for a month. :angry:

I'll be healing on MT, later with posting my characters name. I won't be charging, but I kindly ask people who appreciate my generosity with some spare coin today to donate the foodie weapon skin for my priest and the Dragon Silk or Sky Blossom dress for my precious lil elin. :heart:

Anyways, have a laugh boys, gals, and others...

Ayyy gonna do it then, carebear SJW moderation system eh... You can write the word "crap" but "A S S" not... weeee

Anyway I do feel confident about going as a heal for this... guess I may be doing it, I can do a valk anytime after all

• Don't forget to turn your launcher on so it can patch
  • SirRadovanSirRadovan ✭✭
    edited April 2017
    Good morning, all. It's almost that time again...it's getting close to Valkyrie time!

Despite the fact I'm going to have to work on college crap for most of the day, rest assured I will get my valkyrie before the night grows old.

Now, yesterday, while it was storming in my neighborhood, I headed to the store to get some paper for the printer (I somehow mistakenly grabbed legal paper instead of standard paper. How I did not catch this I have no idea). When I got out of the store, I saw someone run into a stop sign.

Unfortunately, because of the fact I didn't have my phone handy, I didn't capture the moment. However, this video I found will sum up that stupid moment best:

Enjoy, folks!

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to check my neighborhood for storm damage...but while I do that, as well as go to class, I offer a penny for your thoughts.

King

If you , and everyone else wanna hang out , there is a Public Discord , https://discord.gg/YMRUxXK

Discord is Bot protected and everything there is automatic , so any kind of spam etc, is handled by bots :D

And that Discord Server has a TEXT CHANNEL FOR THESE GAMES : Tera, Minecraft, GTA V, CS:Go, Warframe, Terraria, Osu!, Rainbow Six Siege, Battlefield 1, Call of Duty, Garrys Mod, Planet Side 2, Team Fortress, arma, Revelation Online, Black Desert Online, World of Warcraft, League of Legends, Dota, Anime, Overwatch, Guild Wars 2

So even if you want to do stuff with different people from different games, you can !
  • KaspanovaKaspanova ✭✭✭
    Taybat wrote: »
    Don't forget to turn your launcher on so it can patch

but dont you have to close the launcher and reopen?
  • Can't wait, anyone how long the update will take? Otherwise go do some productive work while I wait.
  • MinimanaMinimana ✭✭✭
    Vorlon wrote: »
    Can't wait, anyone how long the update will take? Otherwise go do some productive work while I wait.

Well if everything was perfect it should have been up right now.
  • ElinLove wrote: »
    Svetlanah wrote: »
    Is 10g enough :)

Per second? Sure!

I'm on AV by the way, if I get around doing it (and the name is available) I think I'll call it "Wts.Heals(or tanks)" or something like this

Now I wonder what would be a fair pricing, in either time or per level achieved

I'd charge 1.5k for every 10 levels up to 30 then 5k after. Seems fair if people really need heals or tanks.

What server do you play on?
  • about treefiddy.

serious note. prob 30 minutes-2 hours after regular maintenance times(7 am to 9 am).
  • Alright I expected at LEAST 1 hour of extended maintenance. I just hope it isn't more than 3 hours...
  • two minutes past. Augh I can't wait any longer
  • Question is if we will get any info on extension :P
  • MidokuPastaMidokuPasta ✭✭✭✭
    Waiting on those servers to come back up like

4ea.jpg
  • So no notification from staff that it might take longer?
  • Alright I expected at LEAST 1 hour of extended maintenance. I just hope it isn't more than 3 hours...

I think last time they didn't get the servers up until 11 am.
This discussion has been closed.