[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Server Downtime Hangout Thread: April 11, 2017

Comments

• Maybe the new Overwatch event will release before servers are up :o
  • >inb4 everyone will go play overwatch instead xD
  • DARK BLOOD :tongue:
  • The patcher is working now. Download while we wait for the servers!
  • 58492971.jpg welp, i was 10 characters too short, hope this helped :^)
  • ArcherOfEnvyArcherOfEnvy Netherlands ✭✭✭
    PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT: Either we will break login server or the instance matching system, everyone will make new characters and play Valkyrie. I suggest EME keeps Ops on their toes atleast the first 24 hours :lol:

Yeah. I'd imagine that, especially with the 24 hour title event, it's going to be a great deal of work managing everything. Still, I'm sure they're up to the task.

X-IM and X-BG IM from time to time, especially X-BG IM glitches up from time to time. Something about black magic, so with the hype on this class, the IM server may come crashing down. I sure hope no robohamster dies from exhaustion.
  • Halrath wrote: »
    Halrath wrote: »
    Maintenance continues! Please keep all rioting to a minimum. We'll open the gates as soon as we can. In the meantime, enjoy the cameraderie in this thread.

Thanks for the heads up, Halrath! We don't need a precise ETA but a rough, raw time when you guys expect to make the robohamsters run again would be appreciated! 30m - 1hr? 1hr - 2hr?

Soon™

even puts the trademark symbol :awesome: I found my true love today @Halrath <3
  • Soon it will be SHOWTIME!
  • "Let RIOT begin!!!!!!" (Watches while everything burns down) lol
  • I came to this thread to see complaining....and I am disappointed.
  • ArcherOfEnvyArcherOfEnvy Netherlands ✭✭✭
    Nyanta1177 wrote: »
    58492971.jpg welp, i was 10 characters too short, hope this helped :^)

I wonder if it allowed the actual ™ symbol on there... I'm going to make one and find out!
  • LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭✭
    Was better when Minea did these threads.
  • L9E37W6N9R wrote: »
    I came to this thread to see complaining....and I am disappointed.

*starts to complain to please you*
  • s6nsguh-gif.59567 keep the soon train rollin :3
  • MinimanaMinimana ✭✭✭
    I hope there isn't additional patches, im already in and last time(ninja update) people were having trouble to even get past the launcher login.
This discussion has been closed.