[PS4/XB1] Maintenance has completed! Thank you for your patience!

No Additional Character Slot in Item Claim

As title says, I've closed and reopened my client and launcher, the slot has still not arrived in my item claim.

Comments

• If anyone else is experiencing this, can you please post in this thread? I'd like to gauge how many players this is affecting.
  • I'm affected. Had to throw some cash at the broker for an additional character slot.
  • RinHoshizoraRinHoshizora ✭✭
    edited April 2017
    Nobody I know got their character slot yet so that's that

Edit: closed the launcher and reopen for about like 5 times (?), got mine.
  • SatevaSateva ✭✭
    edited April 2017
    Logged into another server to check, still no character slot.

I took today off to level with some friends, thanks eme.
  • edited April 2017
    oops i actually did get it. my bad
  • SatevaSateva ✭✭
    edited April 2017
    Are we getting a fix for this soon, or do I have to spend gold on the broker to buy one? If I do will I be reimbursed?

Why the heck where they made tradeable, nice to see all those people selling their slots while the people who actually need them are left high and dry. GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGgggg

Welp, too late, my group has moved on with out me. Took a day off for nothing... Canceling my elite status....

Who wrote the message that pops up when you cancel your elite status? Real professional guys.... e.e
  • <
    me (these works for for short charaters)
  • Hey, folks! To help us track this down, please include what server you're trying to redeem these on. Thank you.
  • I redeemed one on Celestial Hills, but it doesn't allow me to make a new character at all. :(
  • Fey Forest
  • MinimanaMinimana ✭✭✭
    TR didnt get anything in IP
  • Okay. Just checked with CS. They said to check your inventory. Claiming an item from Item Claim does not actually "USE" the item. So, check your item and see if it's waiting for you there.

Hint: That's where mine was.
  • AV, is my server.
  • Sateva wrote: »
    AV, is my server.

Good to know. Did you go into your inventory after you claimed the Extra Slot item?
  • The item didnt even show up in my claim nor is it in my inventory.