[PC] Maintenance is now complete!

server lag?

Comments

• metagamemetagame ✭✭✭✭
    everything mentioned in this thread is only happening when inside dungeons by the way, it's (almost) completely smooth in the open world.
  • WeridWerid ✭✭
    Is still lag . everyone is lag this would be funny to play without lag
  • They added more hamsters but what they didn't tell you is those are dead hamsters.
  • Server lag, runes not working, cant dodge anything in dungeons, get inside dungeons and instant "invisible" and nothing happens,

What should we do EME?
  • Spacecats wrote: »
    Could you give some details that might help us identify what's happening? This goes for everyone in this thread experiencing lag.

- Where are you playing from?
    - What server are you on?
    - Where were you in game when you experienced lag?
    - Did any of your party members or guildies mention lag at the exact same time as you?

Brazil
    TR
    Dungeons (all of them)
    Yes, everyone with same issues
  • Spacecats wrote: »
    Could you give some details that might help us identify what's happening? This goes for everyone in this thread experiencing lag.

- Did any of your party members or guildies mention lag at the exact same time as you?

- Brazil
    - Ascension valley
    - Any dungeon or instance
    - Everyone, and it's being clamed on Global also.
  • Nootiful wrote: »
    Can we have the leveling time extended? I mean its basically unplayble with the lag right now

Please.
    Can we have the leveling time extended? I mean its basically unplayble with the lag right now

Just is disgusting to play 'cause this lag. :'(
    Spacecats wrote: »

Brazil
    Av
    Dungeons (all of them)
    Yes, everyone with same issues

@Spacecats I agree with, please extend the leveling time, I can't even get in the game with my Valkyrie it keeps crashing to desktop for me.
  • This happens every class release, why not give people a week or so to lvl up and base the title reward on in game time. As long as they have less than 24 hours of game time and reach lvl 65 within a week of release, they get the titles. That would alleviate server problems a lot imo.
  • metagamemetagame ✭✭✭✭
    that's not going to change the fact that it's a new update that everyone wants to get on for to try out

overworld leveling has little to no lag, just do that.
  • All the spots for leveling in the overworld are taken by like 20 people so that is litterally not even an option....
  • metagamemetagame ✭✭✭✭
    and even eu was capable of capping in half a day so there's no excuse
  • PhaineinPhainein Missouri, USA ✭✭
    - Where are you playing from? MO, Mediacom ISP
    - What server are you on? Tempest Reach
    - Where were you in game when you experienced lag? Inside and just outside dungeons, to a lesser extent the world
    - Did any of your party members or guildies mention lag at the exact same time as you? Yes, and some also have additional symptoms like if they move they disappear and can phase through walls, but I have not experienced that yet.

Looting takes forever, rezzing takes forever, zoning in takes forever.
  • EU player base is also a lot less than NA, i played on the 2nd day of the patch release on EU and it took me almost a week to hit 65 cause of how dead EU is.
This discussion has been closed.