AV
    lag spikes in dungeons and openworld
  • YamazukiYamazuki ✭✭✭✭✭
    Accel wrote: »
    ya this is worse then when the last new class came out

West Coast
    AV
    lag spikes in dungeons and openworld

Last time people weren't only lagging, but many were constantly kicked off and couldn't even login to play at all.
  • SageWinduSageWindu High Seat of the Jedi Council ✭✭✭✭
    Might as well add to the mix.

East Coast, USA
    Celestial Hills
    all dungeons (so far)
    Some party members brought it up as well. The odd duel also has some odd lag, like an attack would hit but didn't look like it and vice versa. Open world mobs are not an issue outside of relic pieces flying some 100m or so away from the mobs.

Also, titles aren't unlocking. Don't know it that was brought up before.
  • Same issue here.
    West Coast
    Tempest Reach

Lag is horrendous, can hardly play. Wanted to hit 65 for the 24 hour event but not going to happen with this lag. Titles aren't unlocking either.

Thanks enmasse.... Next time think this through a bit more eh?
  • It's the same kind of lag like when Zayo is misbehaving. But I don't know if is something else due to influx of players on servers.
  • The servers are lagging because there are actually people playing this game again
  • At this rate i highly, highly doubt anyones gonna get that new title for getting a valk to level 65 in 24 hours.
  • Xanikar wrote: »
    At this rate i highly, highly doubt anyones gonna get that new title for getting a valk to level 65 in 24 hours.

Just logged on my gunner on TR...welp a lot 65 Valks in Highwatch...people are crazy.

I'm still stuck on 26, waiting for my BF to come back from work so we can play. Or at least try to run SM...
  • I'm only a couple of cities away from the servers and getting lag too.
  • Mid USA
    Fey Forest
    Dungeons/Open world
    Everyone I know playing the game is having lag issues too.
  • Definitely the lag was occurring in dungeons and open world was very smooth. It felt like some skills were delayed and some were skipped.

- Where are you playing from? - Michigan, USA
    - What server are you on? - Ascension Valley
    - Where were you in game when you experienced lag? - In BOL & SM
    - Did any of your party members or guildies mention lag at the exact same time as you? - Everyone in the guild and friends in game mentioned same problem occurring in dungeons. It seemed like it got worse after the short maintenance. Running several tracerts to diag.enmasse.com didn't show any alarming issues, mostly was from 10ms-20ms throughout.
  • Last night I was on and finished getting to 65 but dungeon servers were [filtered]. Took about 8:30 hours to get to 65.

Chicago(less than 2 miles from your server location)
    MT
    Going into any dungeon and also while in any dungeon. Shinra meter was showing runeburst doing DMG but no numbers were showing up. Also, dragon proc was not working inside dungeons.
    All members of my premade saw the same as I did.
  • WeridWerid ✭✭
    edited April 2017
    So many lag even in level 65 dungeons(less lag than leveling dungeons but still lag )
    Spain
    MT
    All party members in dungeons like shadow sanguinary /broken prison /ruinous manor
  • @Spacecats Are there any updates on the servers and whether or not the event will be extended??
This discussion has been closed.