server lag?

Comments

• Trying to do any dungeon is actually horrendous, it just feels so bad to watch your character get hit by the most obvious attacks. Guess we'll have to sit and wait for a bit. :x
  • LessiemLessiem ✭✭✭
    Shuryuuki wrote: »
    Trying to do any dungeon is actually horrendous, it just feels so bad to watch your character get hit by the most obvious attacks. Guess we'll have to sit and wait for a bit. :x

This, since new patch; its unbearable......unplayable
  • TR = Still lagging, mostly instances for combat but still open world stuff as well.
  • Minilee wrote: »
    So this is not better... we still lag in dungeons, even causing wipes ... ( Tempest reach)

Can confirm, TR is still a lag fiesta.
  • Yep same for me too. Im Playing also in TR
  • Based12Based12 ✭✭✭
    This is not only TR. In MT we've had massive lag spikes after the last patch. You'd be having normal ping and all of a sudden 650ms for like 5 seconds at any random time, which has caused some wipes.

I think EME needs to acknowledge this in other thread so we know they know, at least that.
  • Hopefully they are at least investigating. When a big problem like this occurs where everyone lags on all servers, the team needs to take some kind of action fast but it's taking way too long. This is really unacceptable.
  • It feels like half of my healing immersion vanishes even when the target stands still while in IM dungeons. Particulary Arachechandlebra in LKNM seems to enjoy eating those.

Aside from that there is some lag and weird timing all around the instances.
  • FIX THE DAMN SERVERS
  • PamcakePamcake ✭✭✭
    EME the lag been progressively worst. Goodbye Tera for now, BDO is now my baby.
  • YabiYabi ✭✭
    I still have stuttering lag on TR. In dungeons, the tanks glitch or w.e. and makes it seem like they aren't near the boss, but still hitting them.
  • Is not just lag but skills delay, ping and fps show ok but it is not . (70fps--150 ping)
    Some skills don't work at all i press the button and they just dont work.
    hard to play like this. Fix the lag!
  • fix the lag eme im play on mt and its a terrible lag on dungeons
  • A few months ago (8..10 months) we had a lot more active players in Tera and as much less lag.

Nowadays you have a very small number of active players with a huge lag.

When I started playing Tera (2 years ago) I did not have to hire VPN services to play the game with a decent ping, something that is impossible to do nowadays. Majority of players independent of their country need to use VPN to get a good ping.

This is not the fault of the new patch release, this is the fault of the servers that are "overloaded".

Absolutely nothing was done since this lag began.

It's amazing how great a company has as one of the worst problems "servers overloaded".
  • Yes it is still lagging...even more so after tues. Please restart the servers.....
This discussion has been closed.