[PC] Maintenance is completed!

Are interaction/ combat action features being worked on for game pad use?

The actually question is much larger than that.
I have noticed during game play, the interact button is not in sync with alot of dialogue windows with npcs. You can complete some interactions with some pc's, however there is still a TON of npc dialogue that is incomplete causing you to go to the keyboard and press of. The main concern is being able to continue to press the interact button to go through the conversation.

Is this a feature that is considered new because of game pad usage or is this a long on going problem that still has yet to be fixed?

I am only bringing this up due to the future implementation you guys are working on. Considering that game pad use has already been implemented along time ago, I figure I would bring this to your attention if not already known.

I've also noticed during game play, their are a few skills that change the Valk melee class to the default forward position versus allowing the character skill to be used in the direction the character is facing.

Best Answer

• Accepted Answer
    They mentioned in the press release that they will be remaking the UI for consoles, so I believe this is an issue they will fix as part of that project. Whether they will port the same console UI back to PCs, who knows, but it probably would be a good idea -- at least for controller users on PC.